******* - AIO Social Comments [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@******* since you are capturing the social comments in a separate database, cant you inject that information into xenforo tables and include the posts made by the social addon into the pages timeline and make it look like normal posts? I believe that is the killer feature that everyone is looking for.

Right now all the social posts appear directly under where you position the addon and doesnt really follow the discussion since all social comments are placed together and hidden under the google+, and facebook etc tabs.

Last edited:
******* updated ******* - AIO Social Comments with a new update entry:

28/11/2014: Version 2.1.0

- Support XenForo Media Gallery.
- Added option display comment block when thread state is locked/closed.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@******* is this possible?
@******* since you are capturing the social comments in a separate database, cant you inject that information into xenforo tables and include the posts made by the social addon into the pages timeline and make it look like normal posts? I believe that is the killer feature that everyone is looking for.

Right now all the social posts appear directly under where you position the addon and doesnt really follow the discussion since all social comments are placed together and hidden under the google+, and facebook etc tabs.

@tajhay This is posible but Social comment doesn't require user account. What's happend when we make social comment like a normal posts without poster account ?

@tajhay This is posible but Social comment doesn't require user account. What's happend when we make social comment like a normal posts without poster account ?
Cant you put in the facebook or twitter name as the account name? If you cant do that, perhaps even have 'facebook user' or 'twitter user'?

Can you make an option to set which comments are shown by default? I'd like for the Disqus comments to be selected initially instead of Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom