****** - Advanced Forum Statistics [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason the addon won't display on xenPorta, do we have to do anything additional after checking the check box in the ****** settings ?

Bug (as designed?): If a node is in the excluded forums list and is added as a custom section, it will instead of displaying just that section, display threads from all nodes including excluded nodes.

EDIT: upon further review, this also displays threads a user doesn't have access to, although thankfully the thread preview doesn't work.

Regardless, this is a really great add-on and the improvements are wonderful!

Suggestion: the ability to have a custom section with multiple nodes

My graphics guy made an alternative new/old post icon, if anyone would like to use them:
iyKzF5XiSzMij.png

ifGS1ioabvRtT.png

For some reason the original version was fine. However have updated to the latest version, and i get no data on the right side....

statistics.webp

Any clues as to where the problem may be? This is using 1.1.3 and default style....

Cheers

Can you add the following:

1) Use the 'Post Ratings' mod (here) so it will show up exactly how many 'Likes/Ratings' for the section you have 'Top Liked Members' Because we dont use the default Xenforo like system anymore, like many other members.

2) Add Top Poster of the month?

Thanks!

Sorry if i missed that, but is it possible to exclude Users and/or Usergroups from being listed in "Top Posters" etc?

Maybe its also possible to add something where you can choose default or own icons?
Thanks

Bug (as designed?): If a node is in the excluded forums list and is added as a custom section, it will instead of displaying just that section, display threads from all nodes including excluded nodes.

EDIT: upon further review, this also displays threads a user doesn't have access to, although thankfully the thread preview doesn't work.
Solved it!

Edit this line: library/******AdvStats/Renderer.php:211
PHP:
$conditions['******AdvStats_forum_ids'] = array_diff($conditions['******AdvStats_forum_ids'], $excep_id);
To this:
PHP:
if ($type != 'threads_latest_custom_forum' && $type != 'threads_recent_custom_forum') {
    $conditions['******AdvStats_forum_ids'] = array_diff($conditions['******AdvStats_forum_ids'], $excep_id);
}

This will ignore the blacklist on custom forums, so you can blacklist forums from the main lists and have a dedicated tab for them.

Hello
Unable to add to poral page. Thank you for this addon and any help you can provide.

Gabby
It must be in a specific position on your forums index to appear on your portal.. I believe its "Top of Page"? At any rate it will only appear on the portal if its in this position.. Also dont forget to click Display on Portal..
Capture_08282012_161424.webp

Oh Ok . Thank you so much for quickly getting back to me. Very nice of you.

I think adding it to top of portal really looks foolish. Is there anyway at all to display it at the bottom with some coding?

Thank you again.

Gabby

It looks great at the top on the portal however i tend you agree with you regarding the forum index.. Actually i do have it set at the top of one of my forums and im not really a fan because i nver scroll past the statistics plugin.

Canine Chat Forum • The Dog Lover s Community.webp

Sorry im not aware of any way to add the template to Xenporta. Although im pretty sure it can be done.

Oh ok I see your attachment now. It does look good on yours but looks terrible on mine. I think it is because you have a left side bar area. I don't

May I ask how you changed the section title and remove the outbound link to dev site?

Sorry for so many questions on this. I just really need this mod.

Urrgg.. so sorry. How to you get the forum stats to display below breadcrumb on portal page. My is above it. Looks just awful
stat1.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom