Adding sub-nav bar links beside the search bar

SvedCo

As the title states, how can I add links (which have been custom added in to the sub-navigation) to the left of the search bar?

I've tried adding things to the search_bar template in a few different places before the fieldset but haven't had much success. I did manage to add links (see the 'Testing' link) to the navigation bar, but I just want them moved over to the search bar:

Screenshot.webp

I'm planning to have two or so links there. This is the Flexile theme, restyled.

Any ideas?

Try adding them to the navigation template using a new class which floats them right.

I'm not sure if that will work on your style, it depends how the search form has been implemented and whether it is part of the navigation bar or just moved into position using CSS.

If the latter then you can set a right margin for your links.

Try adding them to the navigation template using a new class which floats them right.

I'm not sure if that will work on your style, it depends how the search form has been implemented and whether it is part of the navigation bar or just moved into position using CSS.

If the latter then you can set a right margin for your links.
Thank you, Brogan. Testing the links on this page: http://sved.co/members/

I added a new span class to float right and it put the links underneath the search bar. From there I did as you suggested and simply added a right margin of about 280, and any links added in after this get pushed to the left as I was hoping.

Thank you again!

Top Bottom