• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Add ban user link to popup card to member

Allan

• In "member_card" template, find:
Code:
<h3 class="username"><a href="{xen:link members, $user}">{$user.username}</a></h3>
  • Replace with:
Code:
<h3 class="username"><a href="{xen:link members, $user}">{$user.username}</a><xen:if is="{$visitor.is_admin}">
<font size="1"><a href="admin.php?banning/users/{$user.username}.{$user.user_id}/add">({xen:phrase ban_user})</a></font>
</xen:if></h3>

ban-user.gif

PS: Only show for administrators

super.... thanks
smile.png

• In "member_card" template, find:
Code:
<h3 class="username"><a href="{xen:link members, $user}">{$user.username}</a></h3>
  • Replace with:
Code:
<h3 class="username"><a href="{xen:link members, $user}">{$user.username}</a><xen:if is="{$visitor.is_admin}">
<font size="1"><a href="admin.php?banning/users/{$user.username}.{$user.user_id}/add">({xen:phrase ban_user})</a></font>
</xen:if></h3>

View attachment 5624

PS: Only show for administrators

I can find this string in my member_card any ideas?

I can find this string in my member_card any ideas?
The original post was written back in November last year so the template since then has changed.
I've found the string for you:
Code:
<a href="{xen:link members, $user}">{xen:phrase profile_page}</a>
Please note: If you've already made code changes to that template...make a backup of it to a text document before you test it out, just in case.
Then you can replace it without reverting entirely if things go screwy. :)

Top Bottom