XF 2.1 ACP User details problems

El Porcharo

I'm having a strange issue inside every user's page, in the Admin Control Panel.

Since a while I have theese three "Loading..." rows at the end of the page, just below the SAVE button.

1589305195743.png

Today I decided to look into it, and I realized that it is the code of the part which is hidden in the top tabs (Extra, IP addresses, Change log). In fact if I click on these tabs, my browser scrolls to about half page and nothing else happens.

Consider that my forum is not ready to be published yet, plus I had to delete it and install it from scratch some time ago, after messing up an option on Admin access.
But then I turned this old copy to a localhost installation, to copy/paste all settings I've set until that moment.
The same strange issue appears in this local installation too. It is quite the same forum, the only difference is that this old installation doesn't have the custom theme installed. I thought this could be due to an add-on, so I uninstalled all of them in this old copy. But the problem is still there.

Any hint on how can I find out what is causing this issue?

(XF version 2.1.9 in the official installation, version 2.1.8 in the localhost old copy)

Last edited:
😃 FIXED!

Nobody was able to help because it was a weird dumb issue. 🤪
It turned out that the culprit was a <strong> tag that was left open inside one of my custom field description! 🤦‍♂️

@Brogan could you please rename this thread to fixed? 😅
Thanks!

Top Bottom