[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Server. Live streaming only. Both work. Depends on permission settings.
The permissions for the Steams for members are as followed:

Can Submit Channels: Allowed
Can Moderate Streams: Not Set (No)
Can Administrate Streams: Not Set (No)

I am using the standard Registered with the above permissions
Based on the above permissions, will they be auto approved or do Admins need to approved them?

The recent update changes `stream_status` from varchar(255) to tinyblob. If it didn't do this, that means you ran the upgrade script before uploading the files. I don't know how many times I have to say this... UPLOAD THE FILES BEFORE YOU RUN THE UPDATE SCRIPT.

Server. Live streaming only. Both work. Depends on permission settings.
Thought this was pretty common knowledge. Sounds good though, I'll try it now and let you know

->Opened FTP, copied files to server
->Ran the upgrade script through Xenforo
->Checked MYSQL tables, once again, it's still set at varchar(255)
->Altered to BLOB, not tinyblob

I did it right the first time, especially considering I had this uninstalled for a few months because the problem kept occurring. Just re-installed it when I posted about the problem, where 1.1.7 stated it fixed this problem.

It didn't, either you requested permissions on my DB that my installation for XF has denied, or it didn't work for me for whatever reason. I'll let you know if changing the format fixes it.

31168eb5bc94ea320c995f548c45b025.png

EDIT:

Altering table to Blob worked fine, issues have been resolved.

EDIT2:
Now getting

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'channel_offline' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

For clarification purposes, the upgrade script that needs to be ran is JUST the normal XML file correct?

Last edited:
->Opened FTP, copied files to server
->Ran the upgrade script through Xenforo
->Checked MYSQL tables, once again, it's still set at varchar(255)
->Altered to BLOB, not tinyblob

I did it right the first time, especially considering I had this uninstalled for a few months because the problem kept occurring. Just re-installed it when I posted about the problem, where 1.1.7 stated it fixed this problem.

It didn't, either you requested permissions on my DB that my installation for XF has denied, or it didn't work for me for whatever reason. I'll let you know if changing the format fixes it.

31168eb5bc94ea320c995f548c45b025.png

EDIT:

Altering table to Blob worked fine, issues have been resolved.

EDIT2:
Now getting

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'channel_offline' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

For clarification purposes, the upgrade script that needs to be ran is JUST the normal XML file correct?
If you ever run the upgrade script out of order... thats it. Running the upgrade script again will not fix the problems. You will hve to add the channel offline column manually.

If you ever run the upgrade script out of order... thats it. Running the upgrade script again will not fix the problems. You will hve to add the channel offline column manually.
Can you give me a list of the new tables added recently? I'll just add them myself then.

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenRio (Streams) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.8 CHANGELOG

• Added support for Azubu scraping!
There is a significant caveat with Azubu scraping! For some reason, their API is case sensitive. If you submit the following channel to your channels list, it will work perfectly fine:

http://www.azubu.tv/LoLEsports

However, if you submit the channel as follows, it will NOT work:

http://www.azubu.tv/lolesports

I have contacted the devs of Azubu and informed them of this issue, but who knows how long...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Jaxel - In the update today you mentioned that you "fixed a Bug w/YouTube scraping." - Does this mean that YouTube channels are "now" scrapeable?

Top Bottom