[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Any one got a fix this this so ive tried to make a 2nd portal called test
witch right not my main portal is www.sitehere.com and it works fine going there but when i go to www.sitehere.com/test that does not work for my 2nd portal can any one explain to me why this does not work and how to fix this thanks!

thats not the real site its just to show what im trying to do

Getting this error

Code:
ErrorException: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/Portal.php:30
Generated By: Unknown Account, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/orchidsforum/www/library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/Portal.php(30): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Invalid argumen...', '/home/orchidsfo...', 30, Array)
#1 /home/orchidsforum/www/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(215): EWRporta_ViewPublic_Portal->renderRss()
#2 /home/orchidsforum/www/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Rss.php(31): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('EWRporta_ViewPu...', 'Rss', Array, '')
#3 /home/orchidsforum/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(533): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss->renderView('EWRporta_ViewPu...', Array, '', NULL)
#4 /home/orchidsforum/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss), Array)
#5 /home/orchidsforum/www/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(43) "http://www.orchidsforum.com/index/index.rss"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Getting this error

Code:
ErrorException: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/Portal.php:30
Generated By: Unknown Account, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/orchidsforum/www/library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/Portal.php(30): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Invalid argumen...', '/home/orchidsfo...', 30, Array)
#1 /home/orchidsforum/www/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(215): EWRporta_ViewPublic_Portal->renderRss()
#2 /home/orchidsforum/www/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Rss.php(31): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('EWRporta_ViewPu...', 'Rss', Array, '')
#3 /home/orchidsforum/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(533): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss->renderView('EWRporta_ViewPu...', Array, '', NULL)
#4 /home/orchidsforum/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss), Array)
#5 /home/orchidsforum/www/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(43) "http://www.orchidsforum.com/index/index.rss"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
thats caused when you add a out of date add on thats what happen to me anyhow just delete and it should be fine

just for clarification on what my error is and what I am trying to do. So I've designated different xenforo categories, and I would like for each one to have their own xenporta layout. I have been trying to use the layout features to assign them different layouts, but I can't seem to figure out how to assign a layout to a xenforo category and all the forums in it. So then I thought, gee, why don't I just make a separate portal for each xenforo "category" and rework my website around that idea. Nope. Can't get more than one portal. I followed the tutorials listed on this site, and I'm up to date. I added the codes I am supposed to, then checked all the global thread boxes, then created a blank layout with test i.d. I then tried to navigate to insertdomain.com/portal/test/index and it doesn't work. It just sends me back to the main home page. And, when I leave off the /index it says the page does not exist. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong and why this is so hard.

Edit: I have it working for forums and threads, but I really need either to make this work with categories or get extra portals working. Any help would be much appreciated.

I get error that show below code in forum when enable Recent Slider block
Code:
jQuery(document).ready(function() { $("#recentSlider").tabs({fx:{opacity: "toggle"}}).tabs("rotate", 5000, true); $("#recentSlider").hover(function() { $("#recentSlider").tabs("rotate", 0, true); }, function() { $("#recentSlider").tabs("rotate", 5000, true); }); $("#recentSlider .excerpt").hide(); $("#recentSlider").hover(function() { $("#recentSlider .excerpt").slideDown(); }, function() { $("#recentSlider .excerpt").hide(); }); });

error.webp

Please help me

A Popular Forums (or Featured Forums) block which would allow you to recreate the forum view page but with only forums you choose to feature would be nice to have as well.

This is what I get when I have recent news in then portal layout, and this started when I went to set up recent slider.
-how do I fix this
-if i download new version do I have to uninstall old version
-if so where do I find uninstall
-and I have all the anti-spam script is it transferable
-I have posted this on xenporta thread and sent PM to jaxel
-I am new to all this computer stuff so please be gentle:)

cleardot.gif

An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR EWRporta_promotes.promote_date < ?) AND xf_thread.discussion_state = 'v' at line 11 in /home/flytyers/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 38
  6. EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
  7. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
  8. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
  9. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
  10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
  11. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/flytyers/public_html/index.php at line 13

Rob, you have an earlier version of XenPorta. I suggest you disable it, uninstall it, then reinstall this current version.

Duh! sorry misunderstood, but what about all my addons ie. anti-spam stuff it won't affect that will it?
and uninstall is found where? like I said new to this stuff

Xenporta does not affect anti-spam. You are confusing Xenporta with Xenutiles. They are not "together".

To uninstall an add-on, login to your admincp, and from the front page, go down to the bottom of the page where it says "manage add-ons", then click on the "X" next to Xenporta, to uninstall it.

I just updated my live website.

1. Back up current EWRporta directory
2. ACP > Home > Options > Board Active -> Untick checkbox > Save changes
3. Delete the current EWRporta directory
4. Upload new files
5. ACP > Home > Add-ons [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal) 1.5.5 > Controls > Upgrade Add-on
6. ACP > Home > Options > Board Active -> Tick checkbox > Save changes

Done in less than 5 minutes. No issues at all.

Thanks Jaxel

I get error that show below code in forum when enable Recent Slider block
Code:
jQuery(document).ready(function() { $("#recentSlider").tabs({fx:{opacity: "toggle"}}).tabs("rotate", 5000, true); $("#recentSlider").hover(function() { $("#recentSlider").tabs("rotate", 0, true); }, function() { $("#recentSlider").tabs("rotate", 5000, true); }); $("#recentSlider .excerpt").hide(); $("#recentSlider").hover(function() { $("#recentSlider .excerpt").slideDown(); }, function() { $("#recentSlider .excerpt").hide(); }); });

View attachment 40930

Please help me

Someone help me please :(

Is there a way to have:

xenportal load here:

domain.com

but physically have the xenforo installation installed here?

domain.com/boards/

As far a the physical location of the files, no. Because of the way the Xenporta integrates into Xenforo, the files must be in the same place. However, you can forward your root level to a subdirectory (domain.com/boards/) and set Xenporta as the route controller, so essentially when someone types in the root level of your site (domain.com), it would open the portal. From there they could navigate to your forums. So essentially it "feels" like the portal is at the root level.

So, in short, you either have Xenforo and Xenporta at the root, or you have them BOTH a level down (in a subdirectory) then you choose which one will display (Xenporta or Xenforo Forums) by the "set as route controller" setting in Xenporta.

Top Bottom