[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Moderation Overlay bug.

screen-shot-2013-01-06-at-9-24-05-am-png.38881
What does this have to do with XenPorta?

I would like to make the mid left and right postions the same width. How can I accomplish this task??

Thanks,
Itworx4me

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal) with a new update entry:

Version 1.5.5 CHANGELOG

• Apparently, XenForo's built-in tabs scripting interferes with jQuery UI's tabs scripting. This would essentially break any feature sliders that appear on the same page as a XenForo tabs system. This has been addressed by making a few small changes in the jQuery UI javascript file (.tabs renamed to .jQtabs). Depending on how caching is done on your server, users may have to wait a bit before they retrieve the new javascript file.
  • RecentAttachments: new block with a rotating...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Jaxel said:
Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal) with a new blog entry:

Version 1.5.2 CHANGELOG

Apparently, XenForo's built-in tabs scripting interferes with jQuery UI's tabs scripting. This would essentially break any feature sliders that appear on the same page as a XenForo tabs system. This has been addressed by making a few small changes in the jQuery UI javascript file (.tabs renamed to .jQtabs). Depending on how caching is done on your server, users may have to wait a bit before they retrieve the new javascript file.

This is not a xenforo thing...xenforo uses parts of jquery tools , jquery tools and jquery ui both have tabs so there is a conflict and for a while now has been a conflict between the two. Renaming it works and so does building a custom version without tabs...unless of course you want to use jQui tabs. Point being it is jquery ui interfering with jquery tools.

This is not a xenforo thing...xenforo uses parts of jquery tools , jquery tools and jquery ui both have tabs so there is a conflict and for a while now has been a conflict between the two. Renaming it works and so does building a custom version without tabs...unless of course you want to use jQui tabs. Point being it is jquery ui interfering with jquery tools.
Yeah, I use jqui tabs for the feature slider. If I could do it without jqui, I would.

Yeah, I use jqui tabs for the feature slider. If I could do it without jqui, I would.

It is possible to do a slider without jqui...I have some examples somewhere, if you want to take a look for it in the next couple of days and I can drag it out of the archives.

Does the recent attachments block follow forum permissions?
The recent attachments block DOES NOT check forum permissions. The block is designed to be cached.

The recent features block also works the same way. The old recent slider block had issues where if the forum was setup where unregistered users could not view attachments, the slider would not display images. Now this is no longer an issue.

The recent attachments block DOES NOT check forum permissions. The block is designed to be cached.

The recent features block also works the same way. The old recent slider block had issues where if the forum was setup where unregistered users could not view attachments, the slider would not display images. Now this is no longer an issue.
I mean what subforums you want to show, instead of all of the forums.

I didn't mean usergroup permissions, but forum permissions. Just like the slider gets its forum permissions from your recent news block.

I mean what subforums you want to show, instead of all of the forums.

I didn't mean usergroup permissions, but forum permissions. Just like the slider gets its forum permissions from your recent news block.
You can select what forums to display. There is no permission checking in RecentAttachments or RecentFeatures... doing so, would require you to disable the cache on both of these blocks. These blocks are resource intensive, so they are cached.

You can select what forums to display. There is no permission checking in RecentAttachments or RecentFeatures... doing so, would require you to disable the cache on both of these blocks. These blocks are resource intensive, so they are cached.
Hell yeah thats wassup! Thanks doggie!

Time to delete my old review and 5 star this, even tho recent slider don't work for me had to use altslider.

Hell yeah thats wassup! Thanks doggie!

Time to delete my old review and 5 star this, even tho recent slider don't work for me had to use altslider.
Use RecentFeatures... the old RecentSlider is abandoned at this point.

Top Bottom