[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
@Martok thanks for your help as always, since your our unofficial 2nd in command guru let me ask you, Is there any way to get the recent features slider to auto pull post with images without having to do it manually each time to add a new slide?

@Martok thanks for your help as always, since your our unofficial 2nd in command guru let me ask you, Is there any way to get the recent features slider to auto pull post with images without having to do it manually each time to add a new slide?
I don't use the block myself but from what I can see, it looks for an image slide.jpg in recent articles. As long as you have one of these in each of your articles, it will automatically show these.

HELP !!!!!

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 38
EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 572
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/ukalli5/public_html/xenforo/index.php at line 13

please

thanks
I am getting the same issue but its just when the mod is turned on, if I deactivate it, the forum works again.

I'm testing Xenporta and I find that the images that I upload to my posts, show up blurry and distorted on the portal page. It seems that it's showing the thumbnails instead of the full images that I've uploaded to my post. How can I change that?

Last edited:
Okay I apologize if this has been addressed elsewhere. I've read the FAQ and many pages of this thread and I'm still stuck.

I recently installed XenPorta. I have articles mode enabled. When I view the portal, it lists the articles from my announcements forum. However, when I click a title or "Continue Reading" it redirects me to the full article - however, under the comments section I get summaries of other threads in that same forum. Below that are actual posts that should be comments. At a complete loss right now.

To help visualize:

http://imgur.com/bObQva2,nXmhP1P,cRTShZH#1 - The topmost article is the article. "Test" "Scheduled Downtime" and other threads are listed below the article. After several such articles I see this: http://imgur.com/bObQva2,nXmhP1P,cRTShZH#2 - this is the actual comments of the original article.

Basically, it's showing other threads embedded below the main article between the actual comments and the parent article. What can I do?

If I create a thread, XenPorta picks it up fine and puts it on my XenPorta front page.

If I edit that thread, XenPorta still shows the unedited version. Refreshing the page from the browser doesn't work.

Is there a way to "manually" get XenPorta to use the newer edited forum post?

Yes.

The page is cached (and probably should remain so for good reason) but you can force a cache refresh by clicking Edit next to the title on the portal page and saving.

Yes.

The page is cached (and probably should remain so for good reason) but you can force a cache refresh by clicking Edit next to the title on the portal page and saving.

Interesting. There is no "Edit" button in the CP/XenPorta/Portal when logged in as Admin. Wonder what's going on with there.

And why would the XenPorta Portal page be cached to the point of not reflecting changes in the forum? I do want it to show replies being posted and, in this case edits.

It does eventually refresh, maybe 30 minutes after changes.

Last edited:
Hi

i change something of the recent news block to see prefix in xeporta. I had an error, i uninstall and install again xenporta and have the same error when i selected recent news in xenporta.

An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR EWRporta_promotes.promote_date < ? ) AND xf_thread.discussion_state = ' at line 11 in /home/forocsgo/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 38
EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 572
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/forocsgo/public_html/index.php at line 13

what can i do?

thanks

any help?

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR EWRporta_promotes.promote_date < ? ) AND xf_thread.discussion_state = ' at line 11 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Footbolero, Hace 7 minutos
Stack Trace

#0 /home/forocsgo/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('?????SELECT xf_...')
#1 /home/forocsgo/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '?????SELECT xf_...')
#2 /home/forocsgo/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('?????SELECT xf_...')
#3 /home/forocsgo/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(734): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('?????SELECT xf_...', Array)
#4 /home/forocsgo/public_html/library/EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php(38): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll('?????SELECT xf_...', Array)
#5 /home/forocsgo/public_html/library/EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php(116): EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule(Array, 1)
#6 /home/forocsgo/public_html/library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php(71): EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams(Array, 1)
#7 /home/forocsgo/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(227): EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml()
#8 /home/forocsgo/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(67): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('EWRporta_ViewPu...', 'Html', Array, 'EWRporta_Portal')
#9 /home/forocsgo/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(572): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('EWRporta_ViewPu...', Array, 'EWRporta_Portal', NULL)
#10 /home/forocsgo/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#11 /home/forocsgo/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}

Solicitar estado

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(22) "http://footboleros.es/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Sorry, I custom edited the Edit button on my install.

Just edit the thread title. It's the process of editing the thread that causes the cache to rebuild.

And comment counts do update dynamically. Maybe that refreshes the cache as well, but I'm not sure.

Certainly when we make a change, we have to do the Edit thread title trick to rebuild it.

Thanks. I guess editing the messages isn't a cue for XenPorta so I'll need to edit thread title or add a reply to get it to refresh quickly.

There seems to be a typo in the Twitter block.

If you receive an error when using the Twitter Block, edit the file /library/EWRporta/Block/Twitter.php

On line 7, change:

Code:
$chome = array();

to:

Code:
$chrome = array();

@Jaxel : The RecentFeatures on your home page is display full of attached images, but i was try in my forum, the image was in the center, there are two spaces in the left and right side. How can i make it fully display as your?

Thanks!

Can some explain the process to drop Xenporta Tables ?

Or will it work without dropping the tables ?

Top Bottom