[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
When i tried to delete a post i get this error: Warning: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Undefined variable: db' in /var/customers/webs/ni55664_1/library/EWRporta/Model/Promotes.php:95 Stack trace: #0 /var/customers/webs/ni55664_1/library/EWRporta/Model/Promotes.php(95): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/var/customers/...', 95, Array) #1 /var/customers/webs/ni55664_1/library/EWRporta/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php(53): EWRporta_Model_Promotes->updatePromotion(Array) #2 /var/customers/webs/ni55664_1/library/EWRporta/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php(25): EWRporta_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->deletePromotion() #3 /var/customers/webs/ni55664_1/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php(706): EWRporta_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPostDelete(Array) #4 /var/customers/webs/ni55664_1/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1738): XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postDelete() #5 /var/customers/webs/ni55664_1/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(1452): XenForo_DataWriter->delete() #6 /var/customers/webs/ni55664_1/library/XenForo/ in /var/customers/webs/ni55664_1/library/EWRporta/Model/Promotes.php on line 95 Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in /var/customers/webs/ni55664_1/library/EWRporta/Model/Promotes.php on line 95

Twitter block population is back ;)

Yes, the content in the Twitter block is back but, unlike at mobitog.com or at 8wayrun.com, my twitter block at www.gdf.tv is simply not picking up my site's threads.

But, my twitter acc @alltopicsforum does pick up the latest posted threads.

My developer has implemented all the relevant instructions but my twitter block is still not picking up the latest threads?

A solution and/or suggestion in resolving this would be appreciated.

Thank you.

As an Administrator, I can't delete some threads permanently. When I hit Delete it takes me to the page in the photo:

err.webp

What is this error? How to correct this?

Thanks.

It's a 500 (generic) error so not obvious from the screen cap - check the error log in your forum ACP (Admin Control Panel) - if there's no detail there check your web server error log. (y)

Oh, and are you also a Moderator (Admin / Mod roles are separate in XF)?

You didn't buy the mod, it's free. What you would have paid for is branding removal, that's all.

Jaxel has said he doesn't support his free add-ons:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/some-upcoming-changes-for-8wayrun-addons.47747/

You may get an answer from Jaxel, but then again you may not.

But nonetheless Jaxel should give support atleast at the minimum - if he is offering something and it don't work, obviously it'll be costly for the customer in time and money. Jaxel should be more considerate and from what I can see on this website, Jaxel's reputation is becoming very negative...

I am now facing 2 issues with XenPorta, one is re Twitter block as stated in my last message, the other is regarding a clash between xF's moderator block and XenPorta's Recent Threads block

This could be a number of things, however it is most likely a PHP fatal error occurring with error reporting turned off.

Have you also tried a different browser?

It's a 500 (generic) error so not obvious from the screen cap - check the error log in your forum ACP (Admin Control Panel) - if there's no detail there check your web server error log. (y)

Oh, and are you also a Moderator (Admin / Mod roles are separate in XF)?

Yes, the Administrator is also a Moderator

Try disabling inline editing: Admin Control Panel > Options > Messages

Untick - [ ] Enable Inline Editing of Messages - and Save changes.

Now try again and let us know if you still get an error?

But nonetheless Jaxel should give support atleast at the minimum - if he is offering something and it don't work, obviously it'll be costly for the customer in time and money. Jaxel should be more considerate and from what I can see on this website, Jaxel's reputation is becoming very negative...
No he shouldn't have to give support for a free mod if he doesn't want to. It's free, it's your choice as to whether you install it or not (the same for me too and I have chosen to install it). Yes, it would be good if he did respond to support requests but he's not obliged to for a free mod and as I quoted him saying in my previous post, he said he wouldn't (so when he does, we're lucky that he does). Frankly I'm not surprised that he doesn't respond much at all in this thread, the same questions arise again and again because people don't read the FAQs or the update posts. It's therefore not surprising that the genuine issues that some have go unanswered. Not that we should expect answers anyway, he said he wouldn't give support. Jaxel has stated that he'll fully support his paid-for mods, that is all.

So, your choice is you can wait and hope that Jaxel might respond, but he may not. You can try to fix any issues yourself. Or you can uninstall XenPorta and using another solution instead, such as Simple Portal.

Hey guys, I have a problem here. I was messing with some permissions earlier, and I left home to go somewhere. When I got back and I looked at my homepage, the RecentNews block was not displaying. I asked other members to look too, but they could not see it either. I have all permissions on my website. What is wrong? I can see the forum that is promoted on the RecentNews block normally, so this is really weirding me out. Any ideas?

Hey guys, I have a problem here. I was messing with some permissions earlier, and I left home to go somewhere. When I got back and I looked at my homepage, the RecentNews block was not displaying. I asked other members to look too, but they could not see it either. I have all permissions on my website. What is wrong? I can see the forum that is promoted on the RecentNews block normally, so this is really weirding me out. Any ideas?

Nevermind guys, the problem fixed itself after I updated and reselected the promoted forum.

it seems xenporta portal is causing me to get some kind of error message when I try to login to my account on my site...

here's the error message I'm getting.Dx

An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect arguments to mysqld_stmt_execute in /home3/khmediaf/public_html/pokemonunpluged/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 38
  5. EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
  6. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
  7. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
  8. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
  9. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
  10. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home3/khmediaf/public_html/pokemonunpluged/index.php at line 13[/quate]

wut does this error message mean and how do I resolve and get rid of it??

Back
Top Bottom