[8WR] XenMedio (Media)

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) 1.5.3a

No permission to download
Error when posting youtube video to XenMedio. Video will post but with a broken/no thumbnail.

Code:
imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open '/home3/rs7588/public_html/_xtremeasylum.com/data/media/2.jpg' for writing: No such file or directory
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Image/Gd.php at line 208
XenForo_Image_Gd->output() in EWRmedio/Model/Thumbs.php at line 45
EWRmedio_Model_Thumbs->buildThumb() in EWRmedio/Model/Media.php at line 193
EWRmedio_Model_Media->updateMedia() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 183
EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionSubmit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 313
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home3/rs7588/public_html/_xtremeasylum.com/index.php at line 13

I was wondering if there is any way that when I select a parent category, that it will show the contents inside the child/sibling categories? Because now when I create a category with two child category, selecting the parent results in a empty page.

I was wondering if there is any way that when I select a parent category, that it will show the contents inside the child/sibling categories? Because now when I create a category with two child category, selecting the parent results in a empty page.
I just experienced this too; would be nice.

I just experienced this too; would be nice.
And as I've said before, this will NEVER be put in. Thats just not how categories work, even in the rest of XenForo.

If you go to an empty forum, it doesn't list all the threads contained in the subforums does it? Of course it doesnt.

And as I've said before, this will NEVER be put in. Thats just not how categories work, even in the rest of XenForo.

If you go to an empty forum, it doesn't list all the threads contained in the subforums does it? Of course it doesnt.

@Jaxel, with all due respect your XenMedio threads are scattered around here like grass seed. I did search for "categories" and "xenmedio" here but did not find where you had said that.

When a xenMedio category is empty, it should display child categories contained within the parent and not just "THERE'S NOTHING HERE". That looks bad and is poor UX.

If I go to an empty forum, the sub-forums are displayed in the main content area, just as xenMedio should do.

If you're that opposed to changing it, how would you suggest I achieve the following without the drawbacks that currently exist? http://xenforo.com/community/threads/8wayrun-com-xenmedio-media-pro-paid.48638/page-4#post-596117

Thanks.

How would I hide the area highlighted in red on a per-category basis? One could use the category description to put thumbnails of all the children categories and achieve a middle-ground result.

TV Shows   Curious Cosmos.webp

I figured out a workable solution; you can edit your templates to exclude or include elements using the following:

PHP:
<xen:if is="{$category.category_id} != X">some stuff</xen:if>

Replace X with the category ID; I ended up placing the opening logic before the div where the media would be displayed and placed the closing logic afterwards. This way only the category description is visible.

Is this add on working well with 1.2?

@Jaxel, will you only be updating the full version, or both?
Is somebody running this addon on a v1.2 site. I have taken it offline before the upgrade and I am not sure if I can enable it again.

Is somebody running this addon on a v1.2 site. I have taken it offline before the upgrade and I am not sure if I can enable it again.
I've been running this version without any problems with 1.2 - the block for xenporta doesn't seem to work anymore though.

I had this add on and had issues getting it to work right. I ended up removing it. That had to be months ago. I'm getting errors that look like they are coming from it. Can anyone help solve this?

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Table 'gearhead_set.EWRmedio_media' doesn't exist

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 791
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchCol() in EWRmedio/Model/Media.php at line 51
  6. EWRmedio_Model_Media->getMediaIDsInRange() in EWRmedio/SearchHandler/Media.php at line 35
  7. EWRmedio_SearchHandler_Media->rebuildIndex() in XenForo/CacheRebuilder/SearchIndex.php at line 91
  8. XenForo_CacheRebuilder_SearchIndex->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
  9. XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 78
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionCacheRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/gearhead/public_html/admin.php at line 13
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'gearhead_set.EWRmedio_media' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Flexin, Jul 24, 2013
Stack Trace
#0 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('?????SELECT *, ...')
#1 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '?????SELECT *, ...')
#2 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('?????SELECT *, ...')
#3 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('?????SELECT *, ...', Array, 2)
#4 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/EWRmedio/Model/Media.php(62): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('?????SELECT *, ...', 'media_id')
#5 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/EWRmedio/SearchHandler/Media.php(62): EWRmedio_Model_Media->getMediasByIDs(Array)
#6 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Search.php(271): EWRmedio_SearchHandler_Media->getDataForResults(Array, Array, Array)
#7 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Search.php(305): XenForo_Model_Search->getViewableSearchResultData(Array, Array, false, NULL)
#8 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/XenForo/Search/Searcher.php(82): XenForo_Model_Search->getViewableSearchResults(Array, NULL)
#9 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Search.php(230): XenForo_Search_Searcher->searchGeneral('1000 hp', Array, 'date')
#10 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Search.php(26): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Search->actionSearch()
#11 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Search->actionSearch()
#12 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#13 /home/gearhead/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#14 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(50) "http://gearheadcentral.com/index.php?search/search"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["search/search"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["keywords"] => string(7) "1000 hp"
["users"] => string(0) ""
["date"] => string(0) ""
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

Any idea on why this is coming up?

James

I had this add on and had issues getting it to work right. I ended up removing it. That had to be months ago. I'm getting errors that look like they are coming from it. Can anyone help solve this?

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Table 'gearhead_set.EWRmedio_media' doesn't exist

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 791
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchCol() in EWRmedio/Model/Media.php at line 51
  6. EWRmedio_Model_Media->getMediaIDsInRange() in EWRmedio/SearchHandler/Media.php at line 35
  7. EWRmedio_SearchHandler_Media->rebuildIndex() in XenForo/CacheRebuilder/SearchIndex.php at line 91
  8. XenForo_CacheRebuilder_SearchIndex->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
  9. XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 78
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionCacheRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/gearhead/public_html/admin.php at line 13
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'gearhead_set.EWRmedio_media' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Flexin, Jul 24, 2013
Stack Trace
#0 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('?????SELECT *, ...')
#1 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '?????SELECT *, ...')
#2 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('?????SELECT *, ...')
#3 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('?????SELECT *, ...', Array, 2)
#4 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/EWRmedio/Model/Media.php(62): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('?????SELECT *, ...', 'media_id')
#5 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/EWRmedio/SearchHandler/Media.php(62): EWRmedio_Model_Media->getMediasByIDs(Array)
#6 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Search.php(271): EWRmedio_SearchHandler_Media->getDataForResults(Array, Array, Array)
#7 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Search.php(305): XenForo_Model_Search->getViewableSearchResultData(Array, Array, false, NULL)
#8 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/XenForo/Search/Searcher.php(82): XenForo_Model_Search->getViewableSearchResults(Array, NULL)
#9 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Search.php(230): XenForo_Search_Searcher->searchGeneral('1000 hp', Array, 'date')
#10 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Search.php(26): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Search->actionSearch()
#11 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Search->actionSearch()
#12 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#13 /home/gearhead/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#14 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(50) "http://gearheadcentral.com/index.php?search/search"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["search/search"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["keywords"] => string(7) "1000 hp"
["users"] => string(0) ""
["date"] => string(0) ""
}
}

Any idea on why this is coming up?

James

I've been suffering from similar problems since uninstall months ago. I frequently get this error almost randomly:
Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'admin_xenforo.EWRmedio_media' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, 5 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('SELECT * FROM E...')
#1 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'SELECT * FROM E...')
#2 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('SELECT * FROM E...')
#3 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(753): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SELECT * FROM E...', Array)
#4 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/library/EWRmedio/Model/Media.php(7): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow('SELECT * FROM E...')
#5 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/library/EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php(136): EWRmedio_Model_Media->getRandom()
#6 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionRandom()
#7 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(36) "http://civilwartalk.com/media/random"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

And this when I attmept to uninstall:
Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - library/EWRmedio/Install.php:289
Generated By: civilwartalk, 8 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/library/EWRmedio/Install.php(289): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
#1 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/library/EWRmedio/Install.php(263): EWRmedio_Install->_uninstall_0(Array)
#2 [internal function]: EWRmedio_Install::uninstallCode(Array, Array)
#3 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php(200): call_user_func()
#4 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1767): XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete()
#5 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(122): XenForo_DataWriter->delete()
#6 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#8 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(57) "http://civilwartalk.com/admin.php?add-ons/EWRmedio/delete"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/EWRmedio/delete"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(2) {
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
  }
}

I've been suffering from similar problems since uninstall months ago. I frequently get this error almost randomly:
Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'admin_xenforo.EWRmedio_media' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, 5 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('SELECT * FROM E...')
#1 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'SELECT * FROM E...')
#2 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('SELECT * FROM E...')
#3 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(753): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SELECT * FROM E...', Array)
#4 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/library/EWRmedio/Model/Media.php(7): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow('SELECT * FROM E...')
#5 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/library/EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php(136): EWRmedio_Model_Media->getRandom()
#6 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionRandom()
#7 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(36) "http://civilwartalk.com/media/random"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

And this when I attmept to uninstall:
Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - library/EWRmedio/Install.php:289
Generated By: civilwartalk, 8 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/library/EWRmedio/Install.php(289): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
#1 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/library/EWRmedio/Install.php(263): EWRmedio_Install->_uninstall_0(Array)
#2 [internal function]: EWRmedio_Install::uninstallCode(Array, Array)
#3 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php(200): call_user_func()
#4 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1767): XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete()
#5 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(122): XenForo_DataWriter->delete()
#6 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#8 /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(57) "http://civilwartalk.com/admin.php?add-ons/EWRmedio/delete"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/EWRmedio/delete"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(2) {
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
  }
}
Clearly these issues are because you manually deleted files from your server before running the uninstall script. Just add a jpg to the folder /data/media/ and run the uninstall script again.

Thanks @oman switching it back on then :)

Edit: if you guys call this working correctly then please check your videos section with a mobile phone device. Its still displaying three videos side by side and the video page is not re-sizing at all. Unusable if you receive large volumes of mobile traffic.

Any ways to fix this non-resizing issue @Jaxel as you have it clearly working fine on 8wayrun.com?

Last edited:
Clearly these issues are because you manually deleted files from your server before running the uninstall script. Just add a jpg to the folder /data/media/ and run the uninstall script again.

I've attempted to reinstall so I can uninstall again, and I get this error now:

Code:
Fatal error: include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Cannot redeclare class ewrmedio_listener_init in /home/admin/domains/civilwartalk.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php on line 119

Top Bottom