• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...I don't know if they purchased the xF copyright removal but I do not see it on their site
By the sounds of it... it seems they believe they are untouchable. Wait to Kier and team get a hold of that, send their host a DMCA for running illegal software upon their server, as they can remove their license as a result of breaking the licensing terms, thus they are using unlicensed software, which is illegal and web hosts must take action.

Get em...

By the sounds of it... it seems they believe they are untouchable. Wait to Kier and team get a hold of that, send their host a DMCA for running illegal software upon their server, as they can remove their license as a result of breaking the licensing terms, thus they are using unlicensed software, which is illegal and web hosts must take action.

Get em...
if only there was a proper way to report a illegal instance being run...(PS. That was to Mike & Kier ;))

beside that how much does it cost to remove the copyright jaxel?
btw you can send a DMCA complaint to their hosting company since they are usign american hosting company.

the hosting companys abuse email abuse@hostnoc.net

if only there was a proper way to report a illegal instance being run...(PS. That was to Mike & Kier ;))
There is... its called a DMCA, which you just write yourself, you don't require a lawyer, you include the details, the host will then contact the person to clarify... are they using illegal software as it has contradicted the license terms / use, proof... no proof, they cancel the hosting.

Some will actually suspend first, ask questions, then if ok, resume.

There is... its called a DMCA, which you just write yourself, you don't require a lawyer, you include the details, the host will then contact the person to clarify... are they using illegal software as it has contradicted the license terms / use, proof... no proof, they cancel the hosting.

Some will actually suspend first, ask questions, then if ok, resume.
Interesting :), I never knew about DMCA

Most hosts already have provisions built into service agreements, as they would otherwise be in court if knowingly running unlicensed software, which defaulting on terms, produces.

Most hosts already have provisions built into service agreements, as they would otherwise be in court if knowingly running unlicensed software, which defaulting on terms, produces.
I know that, just never knew that an average internet bystander could report :P. I have considered making several different commercial softwares and am extremely angry when I see pirated/nulled software.

And just like that... Attila is gone...

tumblr_l7w23zTGhG1qakn9to1_500.gif

[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools) v1.0.6 CHANGELOG
  • Spam Finder tools have been paginated... will help memory allocation issues.
  • If you're still having memory issues, try setting the Spam Finder Limit options.

Since installing this when you combined spam tools, my spam has gone from daily to zero again... seriously nice. I had it to zero when using VB... expected some until tools developed for XF... got heaps, now none again.

AAA+

Hi Jaxel,

Some of my sitemaps arent updating, I dont know how long this has been a problem as I havent checked them in a couple of weeks. I just updated to 1.06

Thought id try to run the cron job manually to get the latest sitemaps and got the following error.

DOMDocument::createElement() [domdocument.createelement]: unterminated entity reference a
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. DOMDocument->createElement()inEWRutiles/Model/Sitemap.phpat line219
  3. EWRutiles_Model_Sitemap->addVideo()inEWRutiles/Model/Sitemap.phpat line154
  4. EWRutiles_Model_Sitemap->buildMedia()inEWRutiles/Model/Sitemap.phpat line18
  5. EWRutiles_Model_Sitemap->buildIndex()inEWRutiles/CronEntry/Sitemap.phpat line7
  6. EWRutiles_CronEntry_Sitemap::build()
  7. call_user_func()inXenForo/Model/Cron.phpat line353
  8. XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry()inXenForo/ControllerAdmin/Cron.phpat line204
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Cron->actionRun()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line310
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run()in/home/ddmmh/public_html/community/admin.phpat line13
http://mmazone.com.au/community/data/sitemaps is the location if you need to take a look, cheers mate.

Hi Jaxel,

Some of my sitemaps arent updating, I dont know how long this has been a problem as I havent checked them in a couple of weeks. I just updated to 1.06

Thought id try to run the cron job manually to get the latest sitemaps and got the following error.

DOMDocument::createElement() [domdocument.createelement]: unterminated entity reference a
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. DOMDocument->createElement()inEWRutiles/Model/Sitemap.phpat line219
  3. EWRutiles_Model_Sitemap->addVideo()inEWRutiles/Model/Sitemap.phpat line154
  4. EWRutiles_Model_Sitemap->buildMedia()inEWRutiles/Model/Sitemap.phpat line18
  5. EWRutiles_Model_Sitemap->buildIndex()inEWRutiles/CronEntry/Sitemap.phpat line7
  6. EWRutiles_CronEntry_Sitemap::build()
  7. call_user_func()inXenForo/Model/Cron.phpat line353
  8. XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry()inXenForo/ControllerAdmin/Cron.phpat line204
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Cron->actionRun()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line310
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run()in/home/ddmmh/public_html/community/admin.phpat line13
http://mmazone.com.au/community/data/sitemaps is the location if you need to take a look, cheers mate.
Do you mind letting me access to your server and an admin account to test a few things?

Sure, ill set it up and PM you details
I fixed the error on your server... as it turns out, you had an extremely long title on one of your media... Which isn't the problem, since the sitemap generator trims titles to 100 characters. The problem is that at character 98 you had the character &; which by itself isn't a problem since the generator uses htmlspecialchars to convert & to &. The problem is that that meant & was characters 98-102, thus truncating the string to &am... which is an illegal and unterminated entity.

I have fixed the issue by truncating the string before the htmlspecialchars, as apposed to the reverse, which is how it was done before. The fix will be included publicly for the next version.

I fixed the error on your server... as it turns out, you had an extremely long title on one of your media... Which isn't the problem, since the sitemap generator trims titles to 100 characters. The problem is that at character 98 you had the character &; which by itself isn't a problem since the generator uses htmlspecialchars to convert & to &. The problem is that that meant & was characters 98-102, thus truncating the string to &am... which is an illegal and unterminated entity.

I have fixed the issue by truncating the string before the htmlspecialchars, as apposed to the reverse, which is how it was done before. The fix will be included publicly for the next version.

Ahhh i see, thats just damn unlucky lol.

Thanks a lot for taking a look and fixing it up Jaxel, appreciated!

Hi Jaxel,

Since you fixed up the other issue I had with my sitemaps Google webmaster tools wont seem to accept my sitemaps? Its been like this for the last 24 hours and ive submitted and re-submitted a lot of times, still cant get the links to show up as normal, any ideas? cheers

sitemaps.webp

Hi Jaxel,

Since you fixed up the other issue I had with my sitemaps Google webmaster tools wont seem to accept my sitemaps? Its been like this for the last 24 hours and ive submitted and re-submitted a lot of times, still cant get the links to show up as normal, any ideas? cheers

View attachment 10927
Just wait for google... they tend to accept NEW sitemaps immediately... but already existing sitemaps take days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom