• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jaxel: Saw that you have the Social Modules at the bottom... Would you share this settings with us? Thanks
Unbenannt.webp

Thank you very much for having a look and solving the issue, Rob. :)
You said you could see everything until you logged out? if your modules werent setup then you wouldnt see anything wethere your logged in or not..

It was my mistake. Usually, when the mouse cursor is over a draggable item, it changes from an arrow to a hand. Since the "Customize page" sort of hints that the page can be customized, I figured it out for that page but didn't for the "Administrate modules" page.

And that's about it. :)

I never use "Customize page" - I dont see the difference. All i can do there i also can do in "Administrate Modules"... Moving the Modules.

I never use "Customize page" - I dont see the difference. All i can do there i also can do in "Administrate Modules"... Moving the Modules.
There is a HUGE difference...

Administrate Modules is for GLOBAL positions.
Customize Page is for PERSONAL positions.

Ahh ok. Sorry, i did not knew that. Thanks a lot. btw. Because of the less space i have in the Sub-Navigation. Could you tell me please how i can make the 2 Nav Tabs (Customize Page & Administrate Modules) into one dropdown?

It's set for two events to show in the box. You just need to edit the CSS and it's quite straightforward (but the same CSS class controls the large box on the events page as well so that would change too)

Jaxel posted how somewhere in this thread, until we have the ability to search threads then it makes it a bit difficult to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom