[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
What are your cache settings for the blocks? Specifically the recentnews and recentthread blocks?
Hmmm.... I never noticed the cache option.
I have set these to 30 minutes each and will see how it goes.

I have over 1 million posts on the site and will change the cache if anyone has a recommendation.

Hmmm.... I never noticed the cache option.
I have set these to 30 minutes each and will see how it goes.

I have over 1 million posts on the site and will change the cache if anyone has a recommendation.

I'm fairly sure the cache will make a massive difference (and I told Tim the same :-) )

Is it possible to create a different layout in XenPorta? I don't want to use the two columns and the sidebar. I want to create a home page with an image at the top and the news under. For example, I try to create something like the StarCraft home page (http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/games/hots/). What is the best way to do something like this in Xenforo?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I'm currently confused on blocks, we currently have these installed: http://puu.sh/1ZHAn

However, I am trying to add others including Adsense and cannot add them. I was able to find a folder labeled Block but those files are listed as invalid for not being .xml.

Please advise.

Hi everyone. I'm having an issue finding the CSS (I assume) that controls the background of the pop-out date on the left of the posts in the portal.

Could anyone tell me where I can find it?

Thanks in advance!

flOGjVo.jpg

Edit: I figured out how to change the background of the upper part (under "FEB"), but the corners are still rounded, and there is still a dark blue bar under it. Still not sure where it is inheriting it's default look from.

Edit 2: I've solved my issues, but still wish I knew where it was inheriting its properties from o_O

Is there a way to create a "BBCODE" block? I just want to create a simple block with text and bolded/underline features.

OK, so I've progressed a little from my previous posts, and now my question is a much more specific one. When I set xenporta to display blocks around a forum (position: top left and position:top right) I get something that looks like the attached image.

What I want is to have three uniformly sized blocks instead of two differently sized ones. Is this possible to do?

EDIT: it also occurred to me that this might be possible if there was a block that could hold within it two other blocks side by side. Is there such a block?

Attachments

• xenporta.webp
    xenporta.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 19
I'm currently trying to rebuild the thread cache and I'm getting the following error. And sadly, I'm not sure what to do in order to fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: node_id - library/EWRporta/Model/Post.php:13

#0 /home/website/public_html/library/EWRporta/Model/Post.php(13): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2298, Array)
#1 /home/website/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php(103): EWRporta_Model_Post->getPostsInThread()
#2 /home/website/public_html/library/XenForo/CacheRebuilder/Thread.php(71): XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->rebuildDiscussionCounters(2286, Array, NULL)
#3 /home/website/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php(26): XenForo_CacheRebuilder_Thread->rebuild(Array, 'http://website...', 'admin.php?tools...', true)
#4 /home/website/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php(78): XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache()
#5 /home/website/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionCacheRebuild(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /home/website/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#7 /home/website/public_html/admin.php(12): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(53) "http://website.org/admin.php?tools/cache-rebuild"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/cache-rebuild"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["process"] => string(1) "1"
    ["caches"] => string(52) "[["Thread",{"batch":"250","positionRebuild":false}]]"
    ["position"] => string(4) "2286"
    ["redirect"] => string(47) "http://website.org/admin.php?tools/rebuild"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(57) "21528,1360612405,fe58854580c1b2ff6e81f787572625a7e2e9fc8d"
  }
}

Server Error Mysqli statement execute error : Got error -1 from storage engine Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297 Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479 Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574 Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1591 XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1580 XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1381 XenForo_DataWriter->save() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 226 EWRporta_Model_Blocks->installBlockXml() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 182 EWRporta_Model_Blocks->installBlockXmlFromFile() in EWRporta/Install.php at line 59 EWRporta_Install::installCode() call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214 XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169 XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 178 XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310 XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132 XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/admincov/public_html/_datingfora-xf/admin.php at line 13
I am getting the above error when installing XenPorta 1.5.5.

My server doesn't support InnoDB, so I am running only MyISAM tables. Could this be the issue?

Noticed a Chrome Console error when using the RecentThreadx5 block; something to do with the (.tabs renamed to .jQtabs) note in the changelog?
Code:
Unable to find menu for Popup
[li.navTab forums Popup PopupClosed, context: li.navTab forums Popup PopupClosed, constructor: function, init: function, selector: "", jquery: "1.5.2"…]
xenforo.js:219

Noticed a Chrome Console error when using the RecentThreadx5 block; something to do with the (.tabs renamed to .jQtabs) note in the changelog?
Code:
Unable to find menu for Popup
[li.navTab forums Popup PopupClosed, context: li.navTab forums Popup PopupClosed, constructor: function, init: function, selector: "", jquery: "1.5.2"…]
xenforo.js:219
That error has nothing to do with this mod.

That error has nothing to do with this mod.

Odd, since it goes away the second I remove RecentThreadx5 block from the page. Conflict with another mod perhaps I guess.

Edit: the RecentThreadx5 block also seems to have issues with TaigaChat Pro.

Top Bottom