[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
How do I get the MediaRecent block thumbnails to work with the latest Xenporta?

They've been acting like this ever since I upgraded xenporta.

I tried changing the block cache, Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the block.

Still no thumbnails.

mediarecent.webp

How do I get the MediaRecent block thumbnails to work with the latest Xenporta?

They've been acting like this ever since I upgraded xenporta.

I tried changing the block cache, Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the block.

Still no thumbnails.

When you upgraded did you revert all your templates for Xenporta (and XenMedio if you upgraded that too)? If you made any edits you need to revert your template and then reapply the edit.

If that's not the cause then maybe someone else will have the answer :)

Renada

getting this error during installation:
Code:
provided_file_is_not_a_block_xml_file

It's been a while so I'm not sure the exact folder but this happened to me as well. I believe your attempting to install from the wrong folder (it's easy to do) I believe your trying to install from the "Block folder" and you should be installing from the "xml addons" folder or such

Hey all,
I was making some custom graphics for the accordian slider and made a PSD template so that I could easily lay things out in relation to where the text and overlay pops up.
I thought it might be handy for a few people :)

Accordian-Slider-Template-Example.webp

Attachments

Does anybody know how we avoid the IMG, ATTACH, PREBREAK tags in the recent slider module?

View attachment 25564

Try this example and don't forget to empty block cache. You can modify the code to suit your needs.

RecentSlider.php

Find:

PHP:
foreach ($news AS &$post)
        {
            $post['attachments'] = $this->getModelFromCache('XenForo_Model_Attachment')->getAttachmentsByContentId('post', $post['first_post_id']);
            $post['attachments'] = $this->getModelFromCache('XenForo_Model_Attachment')->prepareAttachments($post['attachments']);
            foreach ($post['attachments'] AS $attach)
            {
                if ($attach['thumbnailUrl'] && $attach['filename'] == $options['filename'])
                {
                    $post['attach'] = $attach;
                    break;
                }

}
        }

Replace with:

PHP:
        {
            $post['attachments'] = $this->getModelFromCache('XenForo_Model_Attachment')->getAttachmentsByContentId('post', $post['first_post_id']);
            $post['attachments'] = $this->getModelFromCache('XenForo_Model_Attachment')->prepareAttachments($post['attachments']);
            $post['message'] = preg_replace('#\[(prebreak|floatleft|float_left|attach|media|img)[^\]]*\].*\[/\\1\]#siU', '[\\1]', $post['message']);             
            $tosearch = array('[floatleft]','[prebreak]','[img]');
            $post['message'] = str_ireplace($tosearch,'',$post['message']);
            {
                {
                    break;
                }

}
        }

Try this example and don't forget to empty block cache. You can modify the code to suit your needs.

RecentSlider.php

Find:

PHP:
        {
            {
                {
                    break;
                }

}
        }

Replace with:

PHP:
        {
            $post['message'] = preg_replace('#\[(prebreak|floatleft|float_left|attach|media|img)[^\]]*\].*\[/\\1\]#siU', '[\\1]', $post['message']);             
            $tosearch = array('[floatleft]','[prebreak]');
            $post['message'] = str_ireplace($tosearch,'',$post['message']);
            {
                {
                    break;
                }

}
        }

What exactly does this do? just erase the img text""

What exactly does this do? just erase the img text""

Recent slider module
Before:

text text [ FLOAT_LEFT][ ATTACH ][ /FLOAT_LEFT ] text text [ PREBREAK ]text text text [ IMG ]text text text [ /PREBREAK] text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text ...

After:

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text ...

Hello,

I'm running xenportal and xenmedio on a fresh install of xenforo which is locally hosted. All the blocks are working correctly except the CountDown timer??

It will not show a time. In the admin section i can set the title and the future date. But when its viewed on the home page there is no time only the title has changed?

Anyone else have this issue or know how to fix it?

Thanks!

Top Bottom