[52% Implemented] Hey Mike & Kier, don't forget it's weekend!

• Thread starter Thread starter Floris
  • Start date Start date
Knowing Mike and Kier, they will not be taking off weekends anytime soon. Heck, I haven't taken off weekends (or weekdays for that matter) for many years and only had my first vacation in 7 years last month.

Knowing Mike and Kier, they will not be taking off weekends anytime soon. Heck, I haven't taken off weekends (or weekdays for that matter) for many years and only had my first vacation in 7 years last month.

Wow Steve. I hope you really had fun on your vacation. Well deserved, that is for sure. :)

... There's no rest for the wicked. ....
Thanks, Shelley, I now have that song from "Cage The Elephant" stuck in my head! Not a good way to start the weekend for me.

She looked at me and this is what she said. ... There ain't no rest for the wicked, money don't grow on trees, I got bills to pay, I got mouths to feed, there ain't nothing in this world for free. I know I can't slow down, I can't hold back though you know I wish I could, oh no there ain't no rest for the wicked, until we close our eyes for good.
spanking.gif
Cheeky!

Personally I disapprove of any vacation time for the next year or two. ;) Keep up the good work guys!

I guess an hour or two of sleep won't hurt :)

Have a good couple of days break Kier.
You guys have more then earned it.

We've been without XenForo for 10 years so another few days won't hurt :D

Right, I'm off to be with my kids over the weekend.

I'll be checking in here from time to time, but I need some time to recuperate from the frenetic pace of the past ten days.

Cheerio all, see you soon.

Shouldn't you mark this thread as [Implemented]? :p

Right, I'm off to be with my kids over the weekend.

I'll be checking in here from time to time, but I need some time to recuperate from the frenetic pace of the past ten days.

Cheerio all, see you soon.
Okay sorry guys and girls, it's not going to be tonight - I uploaded the test video to Vimeo and it works nicely, so that will be our video venue of choice, but I then noticed some fundamental problems with the video I'd recorded, so it will need to be redone. I think I'll be able to do it tomorrow evening.

For now, I'm off to get some sleep.

:o contradiction - though I am looking forward to the video.

Enjoy the time with y0ur children Kier. The age they are at is a very important time. Relax and chill out. Forget about everything apart from your partner and kids over the weekend. We will still be here on Monday.

I gotta give you credit for that one. Well played. :)

Mike, you in Glasgow?

Why are you not out? I used to love visiting Stick Vickeys, The Tunnel Club, Archeos, The Garage, Cafe Cini and all the other establishments I have forgotten since the time before dawn...

Top Bottom