1.2 Beta Tips, Tricks, FAQ.

For the last time, this is a tips/faq thread for easy reference.

It is not for support, trouble shooting, posting bugs, or general discussion.

The last few posts have been removed and warnings will be issued from now on for anyone repeatedly ignoring this.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is probably a difficult question, but... any ETA of a RC (or full release)? I don't have the guts to move my live site to the beta, so to you who have tested it: What do you say? Does it need much work or could we expect a release relatively soon?

(I hope this question qualifies for this thread, I don't mean to go off topic).

I guess a vB5 importer could be useful in order to expand XF's user base. On the other hand... who would have 'upgraded' to vB5 anyway? :D

In what way the official vB4 importer is different than the unofficial that everybody were using until now?

@Moshe1010
It's official so you do not need to search the forums for the importer and it imports edit history and maybe some other new stuff, I could image.

I guess a vB5 importer could be useful in order to expand XF's user base. On the other hand... who would have 'upgraded' to vB5 anyway? :D
Exactly. :p I am still trying to find some bigger vB5 forums (I want to see how the users deal with it), but I wasn't successful yet.

Just to make sure i understand, when you say Disable all listeners...Listeners are what exactly?
Like the addons? Or something else?

Top Bottom