Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from XDinc

Latest updates

1. Changelog 1.0.2

Version string 1.0.2 Updated widget public templates. Updated template modification. Updated...
  2. Changelog 1.0.1

1.0.1 Change log Confirmed XF 2.2.5 support PHP 8 compatibility update (Stability and...

Latest reviews

This is an excellent addon which came out of a post I made on how to construct a new widget and Notable Members entry to show members with the most upvoted answers and solutions in Q&A thread types. Among other things, having this can encourage your members to use the upvote feature, thereby helping other members with the same question or problem as well as providing a small reward for members who take the trouble to respond to user questions and problems. @Xdinc very kindly jumped on the idea and quickly produced this fine addon which works perfectly as requested and as advertised. This is a fine example of what the Xenforo community has evolved into. I highly recommend this addon for the reasons stated. :)
XDinc
XDinc
When creating a paid product, it is important to assist and understand users in this context. I 've just wanted to bring out your thoughts, all praise are yours dear friend.
Top Bottom