Resource icon

Unmaintained WYSIWYG Page Editor 0.9.2

No permission to download
Quality plugin by xfrocks...

A page node editor using the standard Xenforo WYSIWYG editor.

Does not support:
Does not support pages with PHP callbacks.
Does not support pages with non-BBCode calls (i.e. iframe, javascript)

Supports:
All basic activity a user would have making a forum post.
Includes uploads as well.

Control:
Control is done is two areas:
Usergroup permission
Page node permission

This should only be used for the most basic of pages and then turned off for your pages that use more complex HTML calls and/or PHP callbacks.

My hat is off to xfrocks - what a genius! So to save him some questions of why this or why that, let me explain the requirements I gave.

Allow editing of pages by my moderators/staff to adjust simple text entries and/or pictures of pages currently used to advertise various services my site supports.

The goal was to provide my moderators/staff a simple to use interface without having to explain how to use an HTML editor to make the HTML code.
Another set back was I did not want to provide all these folks an FTP log in to upload pictures and then explain how to link the picture into standard HTML...

Therefore I asked for an editor that used the standard Xenforo WYSIWYG editor to make these types of changes.

What this means is my Staff/Moderators can upload and attach pictures to pages and make alterations to pages without needing to know HTML and without entering AdminCP.

Bugs:
One bug with the saving of center code. You may have to reopen / apply the center bbcode / then save again.

page.webp
pagegui.webp
nodeedit.webp
userpermissions.webp
Author
Cory Booth
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.33 star(s) 3 ratings

Latest updates

1. CSS Override

This is designed to override the CSS issues with Xenforo and rendering BBCode in a Page Node...

Latest reviews

First, I thought this is the all-time best Add-On. I edited some pages, it fits the design and it was very good. But later, I just wanted to edit a page, the whole formatting was lost. I had to re-format the whole page. Good, but with bugs.
This is really useful, I hadn't realised it would be possible to edit pages at the "front end". What more can I say? It seems I have to say more in order to submit the review. It's really, really, really good!
Works great, makes nice use of the page to easily put some content up there!
Top Bottom