Resource icon

Unmaintained The Mini Parser (only for developers) 1.3.5

No permission to download
The Mini Parser (only for developers)
A parser to convert Bb Codes to Html with a few useful options

Description
Here is the mini parser I've used to create the table Bb Code inside the TinyMCE Quattro addon. I haven't tested it as a main parser but like a nested parser inside the XenForo parser. The purpose was to parse special tags ({b}This is a special tag{/b}) that were used inside normal tags ([b][This is a normal tag[/b]) managed by XenForo.

It certainly not as good as the official one but the use is not really the same and it has a few options that might be useful for developers (see directly in the class) and the Bb Codes can have many settings: allowed/forbidden parents, allowed/forbidden children, disable text nodes (inside content, inside and after content [this last setting is only useful when used inside another parser of course]), etc.

Here's an example on how to use it (inside the XenForo formatter), search: Sedo_TinyQuattro_Helper_MiniParser

Here's another example on how to use independently (bottom of the file)

I would need to write a short faq for it when I find time.

Note: the default configuration is to parse special tags ({tag}). You can modify this in the parser options.

Github
Reactions: Mirovinger and HWS
Author
cclaerhout
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from cclaerhout

Latest updates

1. Version 1.3.5 released

Version 1.3.5 released Code has been optimized
  2. Version 1.3.3 released

Version 1.3.3 released New features of 1.3.0 release have been rewritten
  3. Version 1.3.0 released

Version 1.3.0 released New mode to check and correct Bb Codes structure (ref) => using an...
Top Bottom