1. 2.1
  2. 2.2
Additional requirements
php 7.0+
Standard Library by Xon
License
https://atelieraphelion.com/products/license-agreement
Updates duration
12 months ($5.00 yearly renewal + GST for Australian Residents)
Visible branding
No
Sticky Thread Order provides those with permission to stick/unstick threads with the ability to order/re-arrange all sticky threads.

This is done by assigning each sticky thread a numeric value. The higher the value the lower on the list will it appear.

• Stickies with order values are displayed at the top of the list using their respective values in ascending order.
  • Stickies with no order value show up at the bottom of the list.
  • Stickies with the same order value and stickies with no value are sorted by last post date.

Feature List:
  • Sticky order can be assigned when creating a new thread, editing a thread via the 'Thread Tools' menu, or inline via the thread list edit link.
Related resources
Author
Xon
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from Xon

Latest updates

1. 2.1.0 - Maintenance update

Requires XenForo 2.1+ Requires php 7.0+ Now depends on Standard Library by Xon Confirm XF2.2...
  2. XF2.1 compatibility

This add-on appears to have no compatibility issues with XF2.1
  3. 2.0.1 - Maintenance update

Update installer to be more robust when upgrading

Latest reviews

I've used this for over a year on a large forum with over 20 million posts. It's been working with no problems. It's obviously not a major feature, but it won't blow up on you.
My forum has tons of stickies and for each section I have "Section Guides" that I am using this mod to move them to the top. Really superb and simple functionality, love it.
Works an absolute charm and allows me to easily organise my sticky threads into a specific order. Highly recommended add-on
Back
Top Bottom