1. 1.3
  2. 1.4
  3. 1.5
Additional requirements
PHP 5.4 or higher
Visible branding
No
:D Do not forget to review this resource :D

Description: The addon allows the forum admin to control and enforce new users introducing themselves in a new or pre-existing thread.

Screen Shot 2015-03-13 at 2.21.13 PM.png

Features:
  • Control whether you would like the new registrant to post new thread, or reply to an existing thread, to introduce themselves. Alternatively you can set it do do neither.

• Control the Thread Title naming if new thread is to be created.
    • Ability to choose when to display the Introduction Text Fields when they are registering. Either on the registration page, or after registering.
    • Choose whether to bypass account confirmation if they provide information in the 'About Me' section."
Options:
  • You should define your plan on addon options page.
Screen Shot 2015-03-13 at 2.21.21 PM.png
How to install?
  • Upload all files in the folder upload into your hosting and select merge if asked
  • Go to ACP and install or upgrade addon
  • Using this path while install or upgrade: library/Nobita/RegGreeting/addon-nobita_RegGreeting.xml
Contribute:
  • If you find the addon useful in administering your community, please send a donation to my Paypal account: Truonglv[at]outlook.com. Alternatively, if you would like any customisation or new features, please send me an email to the above email address to discuss the cost of the enhancements.
Author
truonglv
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.50 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from truonglv

Latest updates

1. Added support XenForo 1.5.4

Added support XenForo 1.5.4
  2. Fixed some bugs!

Fixed duplicate introduce threads Fixed thread_id could not be null.
  3. Version 1.0.5 released!

Added button to Skip introduce after registered Ability include gender to introduce Ability...

Latest reviews

Addon works but when you want to do admin approval, after approving them, the thread doesnt create, is there a fix to this @Nobita.kun
truonglv
truonglv
Please post into thread support there. I did not receive any feedback from you before :)
The add-on works wonderfully and was very easy to install. I have been happy to see more activity in the introductions forum and I hope that it helps get more member engaged in the community.
Top Bottom