1. 1.3
  2. 1.4
  3. 1.5
Additional requirements
php 5.4+
License
https://atelieraphelion.com/products/license-agreement
Updates duration
12 months ($15 yearly renewal + GST for Australian Residents)
Visible branding
No
This add-on enables you to keep alerting users of responses to threads regardless of the last time they viewed the thread. By default XenForo alerts users of a new reply to a thread they're watching only if they've viewed the thread since the last alert. This reduces redundancy. However, sometimes it'd be nice if users could continue to receive emails and alerts of new replies even if they didn't view the thread since the last one.

Admin Panel
This feature can be enabled either:
  • globally via the Options ("User Alerts" option group) area or
  • on a per forum node basis via the edit forum -> forum options page.
There is also an option to allow user's to opt in/out of the feature. If you don't enable this option, all users will be opted in. If you enable it, they are opted out by default but can opt in via the "alert preferences" page in the account section.

options.png

Users
For the nodes that have it enabled users that are opted in (either forcefully by disallowing them to manage it or manually opting in) will receive notifications regardless of their last activity within the thread.

User.png

Installation

I recommend using Add-on install & upgrade to install this add-on.

The development of this add-on was sponsored by @MattW.
Author
Xon
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from Xon

Latest updates

1. 1.3.1 - Compatibility update

Fix php 7.2 compatibility
  2. 1.3.0 - Feature/Maintenance update

Expose configurable registration default for per-user enabling persistent alerts and allow...
  3. Bugfix update

Fix an error which occurs when a user is ignoring a number of posts in a thread

Latest reviews

Some users where 'complaining' about missing alerts, but not anymore with this add-on. The option to not send emails with these extra alerts gives a cleaner inbox. I use this together with Xon's Watched Thread Digest so they get that extra email notice when offline for x days.
Good option to use on a site! I'd definity say that it helps a forum gain more interaction because people are not missing alerts etc!

I never announced that this would be added and not a single person has noticed!but the forum has picked up with replies etc
Top Bottom