Nadulas Gamer

Unmaintained Nadulas Gamer 1.4.4.

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.2
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment
Name: Nadulas Gamer

This style was created for gaming websites, of course it may be used by any forum that would like to use it.
*All colors can be changed via Color Palette, I have included a PSD for the Logo, Category, and Sidebar Heading if you wish to change the color for those as well.

The Design was mocked up by Jean Gonzalez(art-collective.net), and transferred on to Xenforo by myself (DEZero).

preview1.webp
preview2.webp

DEMO: NADULAS GAMER

*The background is purely owned by Ubisoft, I did not alter it in anyway, nor claim ownership.

I will support this style as much as possible, but I do have a full time job so please be patient.

Again thanks to everyone who post helpful suggestions for customization on this forum, I would have not been able to make this without all of your help :)

Do not redistribute this style without my explicit permission. Do not alter and attempt to pass of as your own.

UPDATE: You will be allowed to remove the branding for a price of $15 USD. (Please send private message)
Author
DEZero
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.33 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from DEZero

Latest updates

1. Update

Updated to 1.4.4
  2. Update

Style Updated to XF 1.4.4
  3. Update

Updated to 1.4.0

Latest reviews

I love it thanks!!
not bad. are you going to update this for the new forums versions?
DEZero
DEZero
This is works for 1.2.4, I will be upgrading it to work with 1.3 soon
Really cool theme and easy to customize to suit my forum, thanks for your help as well.
Top Bottom