Resource icon

Unmaintained Friend Inviter on the Sidebar 1.2.1

No permission to download
I got a lot of request to make this utility not just for XenPorta but for all, hence this submission.

This will just add a block for Friend Inviter on your sidebar, it has following dependencies (simply means that these have to be installed and configured):
  • Friend Inviter
  • TMS [For xenForo 1.1.5 and below] - TMS not required for xenForo 1.2 and above
Instruction:
  1. Download the attachment and extract the file
  2. Goto AdminCP >> Install add-on
  3. Select the downloaded file in step 1 above and then click "Install"
This is what happens:
sc1.webp

Demo: www.FixMyStuff.In

Hope this was helpful.

You may donate basis your evaluation of the usefulness of the content to you. Donation is not mandatory, however it is greatly appreciated. A donation of USD 10 would be very helpful.

Author
Gopala Subramanium
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.33 star(s) 6 ratings

More resources from Gopala Subramanium

Latest updates

1. Compatible with xenForo 1.2.1

Dependency on TMS removed for xenForo 1.2.1 and above.
  2. Uploaded resource here...

Uploaded resource here...
  3. Reloaded archive...

Reloaded archive due to corruption...

Latest reviews

Works perfectly. It's a simple page that places a block on your sidebar. Default location is below the visitor panel using the ad_sidebar hook. To VinceG, you have to go into the XML file and tell it where the icons you uploaded to your server are located, and edit the links associated with each. I modified mine for links to our social networks. Thanks for this add on!
It doesn't work. There is no files to upload, the download only contains the XML file and nothing else. When I installed it on my forum it was simply five boxes with no images, and when I clicked the images, I got a 404 error.
Brilliant! Thank you.
Thank you :) Friend Inviter is now more visible. :)
Nice little gem. Thanks for sharing this here on XenForo
Awesome buddy! Thank you!
Top Bottom