Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.2
  2. 1.3
  3. 1.4
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment

Introducing...

flexile-title.webp

A new, fresh, innovative style for XenForo...

Flexile has a clean, modern look and supports all of XenForo's rich styling features, including Style Properties and 2-click recoloring:

colors.webp

All color variations seen here are included in the latest download. :)

Detailed color changes and customization are only a few more clicks away. :) This doesn't have to be a bright theme if you don't want it to be. More subdued looks are easy to accomplish in minutes by just tweaking the colors a bit.

The PSD for the logo is included, but the font is not. It's called Museo Slab 500. Although I cannot redestribute it, you can download it for free here:

http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/exljbris/museo-slab/500/

Screenshots

ss1.webp ss2.webp ss3.webp ss4.webp ss5.webp

Donate

If you enjoy the product, and appreciate the updates and new features, please consider donating. Donating will help me pay the bills and get updates to you faster with more features!

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

Usage Rights

You may...

• Use the style freely and without restriction on any number of sites.
  • Modify the style to suit your site or needs, as long as you retain the branding/copyright notice ("An Audentio Design design creation."). This includes changing images, CSS edits, template edits, etc.
  • Credit yourself for any modifications, as long as you retain the original branding. (Ex: "An Audentio Design design creation.")
You may not...
  • Redistribute the style without my permission. This includes posting it on other websites, including other XenForo fan, addon, or modification sites.
  • Remove the theme branding without a branding-free license. The cost of a branding free license is $25 (send me a message if you're interested).
  • Attempt to convert the style to other platforms or in any way copy the visual design of the style without my permission.
Installation Instructions

Everything you need to know is in this article; however, there are brief instructions inside the download file.

Please click the Like button if you like this style or have installed it. :)

Please report all bugs or ask all questions in this thread. :)
Author
ThemeHouse
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.93 star(s) 14 ratings

More resources from ThemeHouse

• UI.X 2
    UI.X 2
    The Ultimate Theme Framework
  • Legend
    Legend
    Make your gaming forum legendary.
  • Prisma
    Prisma
    Brighten up
  • iO Dark Mode
    iO Dark Mode
    Almost as good as the iPhone
  • Gift
    Gift
    Celebrate the gift of giving!

Latest updates

1. Update to 1.5.22.0

No templates have been out of date as of yet but worth releasing a new update.
  2. Update to 1.5.20.0, GDPR Support

No templates have been out of date as of yet but worth releasing a new update which includes...
  3. Just an update to the latest version

No templates have been out of date as of yet but worth releasing a new update.

Latest reviews

Excellent theme that has stood out from the rest, even through the years. I have purchased a few other themes from Mike and all of them are the quality, if not, better quality than Flexile. A true Xenforo classic.
This works great with my 1.5 forum except for the Similar Threads mod. Lots of 500 server errors resulted but I'm not clear on which is at fault. I suspect it's the style since the latest update was for 1.4, but XF is still really new to me so who knows?
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Server errors would not be due to the theme
I use this theme like 1.3.4 version. Are more useful and also customizable because any user can select his favorite color. From my point of view, i want to express my gratitude and also your support and attendance.

Excellent work.
excellent style.
I am the 3rd person to download this for 1.3.4 thanks Flexfile!
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Enjoy and thank you!
Awesome, but it doesn't work for IE9 users.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thanks for the review! What doesn't work?
Amazing, but I can not change the color :C
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Sorry about that, we added them to the release zip.
Awesome, but how do I change the color?
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Sorry about that, we added them to the release zip.
Thank you so much Audentio! I'm glad this theme is finally updated. The only thing thats missing is XenPorta support... :)
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thanks so much. Sorry about that, we added them to the release zip.
SO GLAD THIS IS UPDATED! Just can't figure out how to change the colors...
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Oh thought I updated the release here. I know I posted the colors in the thread, but will add to official .zip, sorry for that and thanks for the review.
Top Bottom