Resource icon

Unmaintained Dark & Red Theme 2.2

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.2
This is a dark theme I whipped up for our forums. Some custom stuff was removed that only applies to our own forums, but the theme still looks and functions like I intended.

Capture555.webp
Capturebanner.webp

Use the blue banner styling above for the extra.css to override it.

You need this redactor add-on so colours can be assigned for just the editor if you want to have white background/black text there.
As it comes it will be the other way around.
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/readactor.1993

Capture333.webp
Capture222.webp

I use a fair few edits in extra.css. Because I like css. I don't have patience to look for one obscure item in the properties. The theme is easily upgraded though.

install; Upload entire darkred folder to /styles. Run xml.

Captur541e.webp

Capt44ure.webp

Captfgdfgure.webp
Author
D.O.A.
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.20 star(s) 5 ratings

Latest updates

1. Responsive version 1.2 update

This is the theme we use from our forum community so it needs a little setting up before using...
  2. CSS update

Bug with css fixed.

Latest reviews

I loved this style I wish some one would upgrade it to 2.2 I would but sadly I don't know how..What would be the process to upgrade it?
Perfect theme for my zombie forum. Only one flaw to it, categories inside categories are a tad messed up, Hopefully we can get that fixed, so I am giving it 5/5
Great style that is ready to use and has a great dark style to it. Perfect for certain themes/sites that need that ominous feel to them. Thanks for sharing your own creation DOA!
Excellent looking skin. However, editing the skin at TestYourMight.com, I can see just how poorly its programmed. So much of it is hard coded into EXTRA.css and simply does not use the XenForo style variable system. It makes this skin a major hassle to customize. The amount of CSS edits in general is mind-boggling, when this skin is really just some minor style variable changes.
This is just awesome. Very nice design. I would also like to see its white version if possible.
Top Bottom