Unmaintained Auto Link Titles 1.0.10

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.2
  2. 1.3
  3. 1.4
Visible branding
No
This add-on is not affiliated with XenForo Ltd.

If a new post contains text that will be automatically converted to a link, e.g.

www.google.co.uk
or
Google

This add-on, during the auto-link process, will convert that to:

Google

Installation

This add-on can be installed using the Add-On Installer.

Alternatively...
  • Extract the contents of the Zip file.
  • Upload the contents of the upload folder to the root of your XenForo installation.
  • Install in the Admin CP using the provided XML file.
Author
Chris D
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 25 ratings

More resources from Chris D

Latest updates

1. All known bugs fixed

This update should fix the last remaining "Invalid string value" bugs. In addition to that, the...
  2. Undefined Index Error

This error was thrown when we failed to get the correct chracter set from the URL. It was...
  3. Code refactoring, bug fix in encoding detection and conversion

Thank you to Avensen for letting me know that some URLs in certain character sets were still...

Latest reviews

This addon is really awesome, it work's great and gave your forum a much better look in threads and posts :) Awesome!
this is very wanted add-on, and it's helpful for seo i think...and attract more users to visit the link...
Have been searching for something like this and finally found it. This is very useful and gives the post a cleaner look. Thanks for this add on Chris.
Wishing I had seen this add-on last year. Works great, it's so much nicer seeing the page title linked instead of http urls. Cleans up posts nicely. I'm no SEO expert but I guess it's good for that too. Thanks Chris!
Loved this feature when I was running VB and VBSEO. Just installed, and it seems to be working perfectly from the testing I have done so far. Thanks for the great add-on Chris!
yes great
YES!
Just what I was looking for
Perfect addon! Earlier I used "Add Titles to External Links" from vBSEO and now it is available in XenForo too! :)
Seems like a must-have add-on. Not fancy but works. Thanks!
Top Bottom