Chris D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Resources About

• It will be interesting to see some daily statistics to see how many more profile posts there have been now they are more visible.
    Martok
    Martok
    Indeed, plus the increase in replies to profile posts.
    Daniel Hood
    Daniel Hood
    Given the old system, I would probably have never seen this. I think stats will show a massive increase. Before 1.4, they were borderline useless.
    Sheldon
    Sheldon
    I know one person who would have seen this status change.
    By The Way, I'm the one building up OverHere's site dicuss.pics and also I'm the person used Overhere's account on XenMediaGallery site that also ask your support last few hours. Your script is awesome. Fully Featured Gallery!
    Chris D
    Chris D
    Thank you :) Well done for finding two bugs that no one else has ever seen before!
    R
    rdn
    No problem about that :) Thanks for the quick fix :) Just install XMG addon yesterday and tried to setup options today :)
    I hover over your name in the online users list and I see a smiley face... Well, that made my day ;)
    So is there support from Chris anymore or .... did I waste my $20? Or maybe I just cant find the right place to post in the maze of places to post?
    Chris D
    Chris D
    Wrong guy. You haven't purchased anything from me.
    Chris D - I have invited you for PM since yesterday. I need to purchase Friend Inviter with Google Check out

Well, i give up since no replies:)
    ▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Chris D░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
    Reactions: Amaury
    D
    Dad.
    Rad bro
    Chris D
    Chris D
    I was reliving the good old days of MSN Messenger where all of the cool kids used to have names like this.
    D
    Dad.
    Haha good times lol
    "Chris D was last seen: Today at 2:37 PM." That's 10:37 PM for you.

I'm so used to that being in the 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM range, which for you is 1:00 AM - 3:00 AM. How do you manage to stay up until 3:00 AM (because it's more toward that side) on a regular basis? :o I mean, I usually go to bed no later than 1:00 AM.
    Chris D
    Chris D
    I have to be honest. The fact that you monitor my online activity so closely is rather creepy.

I usually stay up later at weekends. Sometimes my daughter wakes up in the night and I check my phone.
    The Dark Wizard
    The Dark Wizard
    Well. We are always watching Chris. Always.
    Amaury
    Amaury
    Sorry if I made it sound that way. I was mostly going by the Members Online Now block, not your specific member card or profile.
    I didn't want to go too off topic, so I'll expand on that here.

I'm big on grammar and used to correct people frequently during my four years at high school. It was my way of having fun, though, and I only meant it as a joke, not an insult. However, I ended up having a friend remove me from his friends list on Facebook because he didn't see it as joke when I corrected him one day.
    Amaury
    Amaury
    Since then, I've gotten better. I still do it sometimes, but only with those that know me very well.
    Can you help me find a add-on?
    Chris D
    Chris D
    Make a thread on the forum somewhere. Many people can then help you find an add on.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom