• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[XenFarjad] Donations

You wont believe it but i was thinking about it... But i dont want to have 2 FWs running ;)
But i like [bd] Widget Framework feature to position the modules ... Hmm ;) but but but ;)
Looks like i will follow your suggestion :coffee:

Ragtek, as far as I can tell from your sidebar framework, it won't work on bogus' board. His sidebar doesn't contain any of the search string you use.

I'll look into bd Widget Framework to see how it works/possibly utilize it if it can work on all boards.

Ragtek, as far as I can tell from your sidebar framework, it won't work on bogus' board. His sidebar doesn't contain any of the search string you use.

I'll look into bd Widget Framework to see how it works/possibly utilize it if it can work on all boards.

Respect to ragteks framework, the widget framework would be a better choise since lot of people are using it, including myself.

I just had a look at bd Widget Framework ... it breaks any and all sidebar modifications coded similar to mine (or ragtek's for that matter). However, I have taken a liking to the framework and will probably releasing the next version using it.

I got a question guys,

what payment systems are often used other than Paypal?

I've seen OneBip a lot... and might include it in v1.1 if I get enough feedback/demand for it (and find documentation/sandbox of it).

Is it possible to have option for adding manual payments?

Since your requiring xfrocks Widget Framework, what if we don't want to install that? Does sidebar still work?

I am using onebip too. Its not integrated into the current donation manager. Easy to use and ppl like it.

I´m having a problem if i want to donate (email is correct)
If i donate and get redirected to the paypal page i get this
We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com.

Can this be installed with this file and be good to go? I have installed since beta 1 and then upgraded each time and still no donations count or are logged. I am wondering if uninstalling then reinstalling this 4 will help

Can this be installed with this file and be good to go? I have installed since beta 1 and then upgraded each time and still no donations count or are logged. I am wondering if uninstalling then reinstalling this 4 will help

Yes. This can be installed with this file & be good to go.

Unless I'm missing it I would love for you to be able too manually add donors.

Useful for past donors before the mod install or someone who accidentally wasn't logged in.

Just saw that last 1.1 post :)

How do i integrate/activate the Paypal IPN? Because in Paypal i have to add a "Notification URL"

Farjad any timeline on 1.1? :)
It might take a while. I can't really test OneBip because I'm in the US and they said it's not available in the US at this time. Google Checkout is being a pain. I might be able to finish Moneybookers fairly soon. Plus, school's starting so I'll be getting busy with that.

I might just not include OneBip/Google CO and release it with Moneybookers and the other extended things to 1.0 (i.e. transaction details, manually adding donors, etc).

Top Bottom