TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

BTW, I only have two plugins for chrome. A last.fm scrobbler for google play and a history eraser.

I uninstalled/reinstalled Chrome and it looks like everything is working. Strange issue it was. Thanks for the help!

How this should look (screenshot) in chat? Cause nothing changes with images in chat (old and new posted) when i change to all different image display modes. tested on my custom style and xenforo default style.
It's not urgent but: Can please someone answer me? ;)

what template would I have to edit if I'd like to NOT show the chat time stamp in sidebar widget?

when showing new threads/posts in the chat, it doesn't follow user permissions, all threads/posts show to all members/guests... anyway to fix that?

thanks in advance

I"m getting the same problem now, I cant use speed mode. The Ignore tabs wont go away.

.webp

They only go away if I disable speed mode. Is there a conflict with the chat box and Xenporta RecentThreadx5 block?

I tried everything in this thread, and a bunch more. I don't know what else I can try.

Any ideas, thanks

what template would I have to edit if I'd like to NOT show the chat time stamp in sidebar widget?

when showing new threads/posts in the chat, it doesn't follow user permissions, all threads/posts show to all members/guests... anyway to fix that?

thanks in advance

dark_taigachat_list

Code:
		<xen:if is="{$taigachat.timedisplay} == 'Absolute' || ({$taigachat.timedisplay} == 'AbsoluteTime' && !{$message.today})">
			<span class='DateTime muted'>{xen:datetime $message.date, 'absolute'} - </span>
		<xen:elseif is="{$taigachat.timedisplay} == 'Time' || ({$taigachat.timedisplay} == 'AbsoluteTime' && {$message.today})" />
			<span class='DateTime muted'>{xen:time $message.date, 'absolute'} - </span>
		<xen:elseif is="{$taigachat.timedisplay} == 'Relative'" />
			<span class='DateTime muted'><xen:datetime time="$message.date" /> - </span>
		<xen:else />
		</xen:if>

to:

Code:
		<xen:if is="!{$taigachat.sidebar}">
			<xen:if is="{$taigachat.timedisplay} == 'Absolute' || ({$taigachat.timedisplay} == 'AbsoluteTime' && !{$message.today})">
			<xen:elseif is="{$taigachat.timedisplay} == 'Time' || ({$taigachat.timedisplay} == 'AbsoluteTime' && {$message.today})" />

Note if you've got a mixture of alternative (chat above/below forum list) and sidebar chats as well as speed mode enabled, this won't work.

As for the permissions, set the option 'Forum activity permissions user' (note it takes a user id rather than a group id)

How this should look (screenshot) in chat? Cause nothing changes with images in chat (old and new posted) when i change to all different image display modes. tested on my custom style and xenforo default style.

If you are using speed mode you will need to post a message and then refresh the page to see any changes

Zoom should display the image full size (the description is incorrect, this has been fixed for the next update)
Thumbnail Zoom should display the image as a thumbnail which zooms on click

Is there an privat chat possibility? My users are asking for a sort of privat chat

This is a long way off if it were to be implemented properly (i.e. not a message filter like the previously suggested /admin command)

I"m getting the same problem now, I cant use speed mode. The Ignore tabs wont go away.

View attachment 38978

They only go away if I disable speed mode. Is there a conflict with the chat box and Xenporta RecentThreadx5 block?

I tried everything in this thread, and a bunch more. I don't know what else I can try.

Any ideas, thanks

I believe there is a conflict, yes, I am looking into this for the next update

If you are using speed mode you will need to post a message and then refresh the page to see any changes

Thumbnail Zoom should display the image as a thumbnail which zooms on click
It doesn't work at me. I'm using speed mode and thumbnail zoom option. posted an image in taigachat (speed mode) in firefox. then opened other browser chrome, pressed ctrl+f5 to reload and image was still fullsize.

This doesn't happen at you? Can you please test this shortly at your installation? Could this has something to do with my custom style?

I believe there is a conflict, yes, I am looking into this for the next update

Good stuff,

I also found this out, might be of some help.

It doesn't matter if I'm using a block or a hook, always the same results.

The "Ignore" messages disappear when the Shoutbox is placed below the RecentThreadx5 block.

And if the Shoutbox is above then the "Ignore" messages pop out.

Hi Luke,

I've got Ragtek's new user notification system installed. When a new member joins, a thread gets posted. I've set it so that the user who posts a thread is me. Only issue is when it gets posted, it comes up with:

chatissue.webp

and says that a guest posted it instead of oman.

Any idea what might be causing this?

Hi Luke,

I've got Ragtek's new user notification system installed. When a new member joins, a thread gets posted. I've set it so that the user who posts a thread is me. Only issue is when it gets posted, it comes up with:

View attachment 39033

and says that a guest posted it instead of oman.

Any idea what might be causing this?

This is a known bug (happens for other automated posts, such as rss feeds), will be fixed in the next update

dark_taigachat_list

Code:

to:

Code:
<xen:if is="!{$taigachat.sidebar}">

Note if you've got a mixture of alternative (chat above/below forum list) and sidebar chats as well as speed mode enabled, this won't work.

As for the permissions, set the option 'Forum activity permissions user' (note it takes a user id rather than a group id)

so if i have the chat on the top for forum list view but chat on the side for thread/forum view - it wont work?

so if i have the chat on the top for forum list view but chat on the side for thread/forum view - it wont work?

Actually a better fix that would work for all situations, instead in EXTRA.css add:

Code:
.taigachat_sidebar .DateTime { display: none }

I noticed that taigachat_sidebar was an ID not a class so I changed it to #taigachat_sidebar .DateTime { display: none } and it worked perfectly, thanks!

Top Bottom