Tag Essentials [Deleted]

I switched this add-on off to test something and started getting errors, also the forum home just showed a blank white page. As soon as I switched the add-on back on errors stopped.
That's because the widget was still in place. The widget is calling functions that only exist within the add on but the files aren't being extended to make them callable due to the add on being disabled. I wouldn't recommend disabling any add on without turning off relevant widgets.

When I try to create or update a node I'm getting the following error:

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'tagess_tags' in 'field list'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1638
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1627
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1419
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php at line 129
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Forum->actionSave() in TagEss/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php at line 24
  10. TagEss_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Forum->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /kunden/87690_2700/webseiten/lteforum-xenforo/admin.php at line 13

This addon is causing a significant increase in server load. I have a large board and during peak times I just can't run this addon :(

I'm going to partner with respected coder(s) from the community to provide support. An update will be posted when this has been finalised. But this addon will 100% continue to be supported.
Sincerely, I was afraid this add-on will be acquired by other companies..
I have co-sponsored some of its functionalities and hope it will always get the care it merits.
It's reassuring to see you are the new owner.

How can we purchase this add-on?

The "Buy Now" link does not lead to a site where this is possible. This is against the XenForo rules btw.

Top Bottom