Request for IP.Board Data

I just put out a bounty for an ipb to phpbb converter but only just now saw this. If you happen to want to tinker with an oddball variable conversion i can provide you with a dump of 46,678 posts and roughly 1700 members converted over from phpbb about 8 months ago. I also run my own server and can provide you with some space and an test ipb install for you as well.

Update:
  • Redirection scripts now completed
  • Positive reputation imported as likes
  • [attachment] tags rewritten
  • [quote] attribution rewritten
  • Avatar import allows import of profile photos as avatars, and can fetch remote avatars

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-03-30 at 00.39.46.webp
    Screen shot 2011-03-30 at 00.39.46.webp
    38.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Screen shot 2011-03-30 at 00.42.15.webp
    Screen shot 2011-03-30 at 00.42.15.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Screen shot 2011-03-30 at 00.44.43.webp
    Screen shot 2011-03-30 at 00.44.43.webp
    52.4 KB · Views: 13
Update:
  • Avatar import allows import of profile photos as avatars, and can fetch remote avatars

Looking good! I can't wait!!!

I'll never use this importer as I don't use IPB, but it might be an option to allow for a mass setting of the permissions (screenshot 3). Instead of having to set permissions of each node, have the ability to set all as viewable/hidden to prevent users from seeing the forums until the actual permissions have been set.

Update:
Is there anything else you are wanting to add to this importer?

Can't wait for this to be released. Looking forward to getting away from IPB. Any approx stable release date Kier? Not that I'm trying to rush, I'm just curious :)

Top Bottom