Political forum

Ive seen much worse.

I like the name of the website, very clever play on words.

Looks like everything is going well for you! :)
True, there’s much worse. Doesn’t automatically make it good though. I’d probably sign up if I was into politics, so that’s a positive thought.

Thank you all for your honest feedback. I removed the anchor ads that stick to the screen, the rest of the ads are still there. Let me know if it looks better.
Thanks in advance!

Looking at the style of posts, I would advise you check whether you have a number of sock puppets or fake accounts on there. That might explain what appears to be a strong agenda rather than a general politics discussion forum with healthy debate from all sides.

Thank you all for your honest feedback. I removed the anchor ads that stick to the screen, the rest of the ads are still there. Let me know if it looks better.
Thanks in advance!
Site looks great! As for the ads I run similar content with a couple of hundred users and anywhere between 100 and 300 post per day and have tried but have not had any success, in the end I just pulled them all because I hated how they polluted my site with no return. Hopefully you'll have better success with them.

With the lack of activity currently on your forum and with the objective of gaining members, remove these ads which in any case will bring you nothing, on the contrary even: inconvenience for your users and visitors. And then in 12 months they will probably not bring you enough to pay 1 month of the price of your server...

Last edited:
Great advice from all of you, thanks so much. I adjusted to adsense load to below medium so less ads will show.

F24D5D26-C9F6-471A-8E36-A62BD6377FC4.jpeg

I had previously had it set to medium, but obviously Google was going hard for ad revenue even on medium.

Top Bottom