Plumbau Cannabis Forums

Positive / constructive feedback appreciated.
Good day or night sir or ma'am.
Would you please kindly refund the $6us i paid you for your "godmode" User Upgrade that doesn't seem to do anything except immediately result in banishment.

Thank you for that questionable email too, i thoroughly enjoyed that.

Would you also mind explaining why one of your 5 "members" is a basic Sock profile i first encountered over 12 months ago posting the EXACT same pseudo-"spiritual" post & title under the same username—which i have found several more times since and of course the latest being on your highly suspicious weed forum.
Screenshot_2023-07-27-16-47-47-53_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.webpScreenshot_2023-07-27-16-48-04-04_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.webp

Your theme is pretty boring. That right away could deter would be guests from registering. Second you have ads but you’re a brand new forum. I’d get rid of them until you have steady heavy traffic. If anything when I see ads on a brand new forum I leave right away.

Last edited:
Good day or night sir or ma'am.
Would you please kindly refund the $6us i paid you for your "godmode" User Upgrade that doesn't seem to do anything except immediately result in banishment.

Thank you for that questionable email too, i thoroughly enjoyed that.

Would you also mind explaining why one of your 5 "members" is a basic Sock profile i first encountered over 12 months ago posting the EXACT same pseudo-"spiritual" post & title under the same username—which i have found several more times since and of course the latest being on your highly suspicious weed forum.
View attachment 289109View attachment 289110

Whatever your problem is with my forums, don't ever attempt to return (sign up) - or make payments for user subscriptions ever again. Your IP address was banned immediately, and you were refunded through PayPal. You even attempted to use a VPN and registered as another user, and persisted to post more garbage and harassment which I had to also ban that IP address. Whatever your problem is, no one needs their website trolled by idiots like yourself. Do not return or attempt to return with your trolling rubbish. As for that post, it was most likely another one of your useless accounts. You have reacted to every post on this thread, I think that pretty much speaks for itself. I also see you're from New Zealand, lovely country.

Whatever your problem is with my forums, don't ever attempt to return (sign up) - or make payments for user subscriptions ever again. Your IP address was banned immediately, and you were refunded through PayPal. You even attempted to use a VPN and registered as another user, and persisted to post more garbage and harassment which I had to also ban that IP address. Whatever your problem is, no one needs their website trolled by idiots like yourself. Do not return or attempt to return with your trolling rubbish. As for that post, it was most likely another one of your useless accounts. You have reacted to every post on this thread, I think that pretty much speaks for itself. I also see you're from New Zealand, lovely country.
🤔For starters, i have no idea who you are, meanwhile you appear to already know me somehow.

Exactly how many forums do you run?

Perhaps it might be prudent to consider indicating to/or informing potential registrants of who you are and of your other forums incase they are already on your naughty list.

Also i agree with the other member regarding plumbau.com's premature and arguably unjustifiably excessive advertising. Perhaps i may be mistaken but it simply does not seem logical to impose ads upon new registrants when the forum itself is devoid of any genuine content nor real members.

Anyways, i really do appreciate that as of this morning you have now refunded the $6us. Thank you.

Oh and yes New Zealand is a lovely country, although like any other it also has many flaws & shortcomings which the tourism industry & media typically omit in preference for the presentation of a good looking facade.

🙂👍Good luck with your endeavours.

🤔For starters, i have no idea who you are, meanwhile you appear to already know me somehow.

Exactly how many forums do you run?

Perhaps it might be prudent to consider indicating to/or informing potential registrants of who you are and of your other forums incase they are already on your naughty list.

Also i agree with the other member regarding plumbau.com's premature and arguably unjustifiably excessive advertising. Perhaps i may be mistaken but it simply does not seem logical to impose ads upon new registrants when the forum itself is devoid of any genuine content nor real members.

Anyways, i really do appreciate that as of this morning you have now refunded the $6us. Thank you.

Oh and yes New Zealand is a lovely country, although like any other it also has many flaws & shortcomings which the tourism industry & media typically omit in preference for the presentation of a good looking facade.

🙂👍Good luck with your endeavours.
No hard feelings, only one site, hence the over protection as I am trying to get it going. I agree with the premature advertising, may be a bit hard to build a community with ads deterring people.

@Ληδré why did you subscribe to his site which is a site that has practically not started yet?
Well if you really must know, i subscribe at almost every forum i register at.
However in the fledgling plumbau.com's case i was simply being my usual charitable self.
And i was so happy to have my money returned today, i went and donated the full refunded 6 United States Bucks to a homeless man roughly 6 and a half hours ago—along with another $55us from my pocket which was the form of a 100 New Zealand Dollar bill.

😂Clearly i am a total monster.

Well if you really must know, i subscribe at almost every forum i register at.
However in the fledgling plumbau.com's case i was simply being my usual charitable self.
And i was so happy to have my money returned today, i went and donated the full refunded 6 United States Bucks to a homeless man roughly 6 and a half hours ago—along with another $55us from my pocket which was the form of a 100 New Zealand Dollar bill.

😂Clearly i am a total monster.
Returned today or the 25th of July, I guess PayPal must be playing funny buggers aye... I'm sure the homeless man was very happy!

Attachments

• sc.webp
    sc.webp
    15.6 KB · Views: 14
Returned today or the 25th of July, I guess PayPal must be playing funny buggers aye... I'm sure the homeless man was very happy!
Yeah that is odd, because my PayPal account doesn't even show the transaction at all however the bank shows it was refunded on the Saturday morning.
Tbh the homeless dude actually seemed to be in shock and almost like he didn't understand what was happening.
i'm sure he would've been stoked once the initial shock passed and he got 'em self something to eat.

Top Bottom