[OzzModz] Contact Us Thread

[OzzModz] Contact Us Thread 2.3.7

No permission to download
1621846188354.webp

1621846198798.webp

How do I get the email address and IP address shown in the message or somewhere in this thread?

Variables sent to the phrase:
  • username
  • subject
  • ip
  • spam_trigger_logs - a list of matching spam trigger logs for email & ip. With a limit of x entries, going back y days.

Even if you're just repeating what's in the instruction, I get your meaning immediately. Miracle. 😗👍

Last edited:
Reactions: Xon
I am getting the following error when I try to upload the archive

"Could not process addon-Xon-ContactUsThread-2.3.6.zip: The following requirements for Contact Us Thread were not met: Contact Us Thread requires Standard Library by Xon v1.0.0+. "

What am I doing wrong? Thank you.

I'm trying to use this addon, however if I get an email from a guest, this will appear on approval page, how I can set it up so no moderator approval will need?

Please only make one post requesting help, multiple posts will not make a free add-on be supported any faster.

I'm trying to use this addon, however if I get an email from a guest, this will appear on approval page, how I can set it up so no moderator approval will need?
This add-on posts to a given forum, and actively does spam checks (with the idea to reject obvious spam from generating emails).

Without knowing why the posts are moderated it isn't simple to offer advice.

I'ld recommend @NixFifty's Ticket add-on if you want a more complete solution with more flexibility in configuration.

Hi, Xon -

I'm sorry for the discontinuation - this was a small, nice tool that did what was needed for visitors to get in touch with me.

The Ticket System is too much overkill for that task.

It was great (and will be great) as long as it lasts.

Just installed this addon. Having the same issue as someone else above -

1630558726182.webp

I had it initially with default settings. I've now unchecked the option 'Always Spamcheck form' thinking this may solve it. But it hasn't.

Not really sure how to fix the issue. I get an email btw with the contents still. But the above, a report is created.

Have started having an issue with the thread posted by this addon. While they show up on the node list as the most recent post for the forum, they're not actually showing up on the thread list. Clicking through to the thread via that latest post in node list doesn't work either. It just gives an "Oops! We ran into some problems. Something went wrong. Please try again or contact the administrator." The error doesn't seem to show up in the Server Error log either. =/

I do still receive the email from the Contact Us form at least.

The last successful Contact Us thread properly posted and accessible was on the 23rd. The first one to exhibit the error only happened on the 26th. We hadn't made any changes to the backend of our forums in that period of time.

Since noticing the issue, we've tried doing some cache rebuilds, as well as actually installing the newly released version of the addon, but neither appears to have made a difference.

Has anyone else seen this kind of behaviour?

Hi @Ozzy47
I am receiving following error, If someone enter title less than 7 characters. Can you make some arrangements for this? Thanks in advance.

1657011519955.webp

Top Bottom