Nice new footer!

It's partially black so not the same, but you're right it's personal, that's why I like Safari User CSS :)

Code:
.footerXfSite {display:none}

PS: now I just have to find out how to get rid of this black:

View attachment 11926

hmmmm the color behind the Home, Buy XenForo, Members, Help etc. black? It is on my monitor.

If y'all don't like the black, change it to the same gray (or lt blue?) that's behind the forum.

ahha, I never would have guessed just by looking at it.

What can I say, I'm half asleep and on my way to bed. :p

Normally I am a staunch minimalist, but I am in love with the new footers which are not just footers, they are:Ultimate Footers! I believe you guys are still trying to improve the footer and make it more presentable.

There re a lot of websites make the footer into something usefull that prevents you from immediately scrolling back to the top of the page. It might hold mostly unrelevant information to your needs, but more than likely there’s something down there for you!

Well I will have to end here by giving the developers a big Thumbs up guys! :)

I've always thought it was an ingenious way of the devs combating IE. They added the gradient which gives it that perspective for browsers that don't support the css gradient property IE. You'll see it in action on many of the category headers throughout the forums. This gradient being an example >> category-23px-light.png

hmmmm the color behind the Home, Buy XenForo, Members, Help etc. black? It is on my monitor.

If y'all don't like the black, change it to the same gray (or lt blue?) that's behind the forum.
That's a dark blue but some monitors don't differentiate that well between dark colors and black.

It looks like IPB
tongue.png

I think it looks better without. Whilst keeping the original hexvalue in

Attachments

• xf_footer.webp
    xf_footer.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 13
I only have on queston, why is the font Helvetica?
I think Trebuchet MS looks better and matches the XenForo UI.

The new forum footer only really works for long pages, like the ones you'd see when browsing a forum. The main site has deliberately short pages with all information readily accessible at all times, so there is no need for the 'mega footer'.

Top Bottom