If I ignore a user can they see my posts/comments?

DPF

Just wondering if i ignore a user will they be able to see my posts/comments without ignoring me back?

Can they react to your post?
If you are ignoring them then as above they can see your post. If they are ignoring you then they can’t unless they choose to via show ignored content. So anyone who can see a post can of course react to it.
Would a user see a notification that someone they banned gave them the "finger", for instance?
If they are banned then they cannot react to posts as they wouldn’t have access to the forum.

If you are ignoring them then as above they can see your post. If they are ignoring you then they can’t unless they choose to via show ignored content. So anyone who can see a post can of course react to it.

If they are banned then they cannot react to posts as they wouldn’t have access to the forum.
Sorry, put on ignore rather than banned.

Well if you are ignoring them, as above, they can see and react to your posts.
Will it notify you if they do? That's my real question. Some folks who are being ignored used to react to posts from the person ignoring them to have it notify them over and over and over... Of course now with XF we can shut off notifications but then we don't get notifications from the people we want to be notified about...

It went round and round... Ugh...

Top Bottom