XF 2.2 Disable Update Checks

Solution
Trying to avoid notices that may arise in the acp about upgrading to a new version if i don't want to. Not sure if XF does this by default or not, i haven't gotten that far yet.
It lets you know the new version is there with a banner on the home page of the ACP and in the Check Upgrades page but it is easy to ignore until you're ready. I don't find it a problem myself. No in your face pop-ups or anything like that.
Trying to avoid notices that may arise in the acp about upgrading to a new version if i don't want to. Not sure if XF does this by default or not, i haven't gotten that far yet.
It lets you know the new version is there with a banner on the home page of the ACP and in the Check Upgrades page but it is easy to ignore until you're ready. I don't find it a problem myself. No in your face pop-ups or anything like that.

Solution
This is exactly what I wasn't sure about, this me fine with it now lol.

Ty to all those who responded!

Top Bottom