[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
"Didn't work" mean I can still use "Charge" bbcode meanwhile I already set maximum "Charge" tag is 0, for example if I place
Code:
[CHARGE="10"]Example text[/CHARGE]
then it will display hidden message, member who would want to view message need to pay for it, but I did set maximum "Charge" tag is 0 so it should not hide that message or display some notification like "You don't have permission to use "Charge" tag
I see 🤔 Could you please re-post this @ DBTech so it can get logged? I'm still busy working on the 2.3 updates but this is something that does need to be looked into more :)

How can i remove the display of Richest users from all members? Also an event can not be deleted after created there is no error

Last edited:
Huh? I think I understand but I believe your anger could be worded quite differently.
How about asking about changing the phrase?
Could not even get a response for something in the addon i just bought that is broken. Do not get me wrong i love this addon it does a lot what i need but i was going to buy 14 licenses for my other sites witch some have the Xenforo branding removed so something that is going to replace that the software on the site is xenforo again with there own wording is just a deal breaker and ya i could pay to remove the branding but to pay just cause i want to hide the xenfofo wording that i already payed 250.00 to remove is not what anyone should half to do again.

Could not even get a response for something in the addon i just bought that is broken. Do not get me wrong i love this addon it does a lot what i need but i was going to buy 14 licenses for my other sites witch some have the Xenforo branding removed so something that is going to replace that the software on the site is xenforo again with there own wording is just a deal breaker and ya i could pay to remove the branding but to pay just cause i want to hide the xenfofo wording that i already payed 250.00 to remove is not what anyone should half to do again.
IMO, if you paid for XF branding removal I say just edit the phrase to exclude the XF reference. As long as you leave the DragonByte branding you have not violated the addon on branding terms.
@DragonByte Tech

How can i remove the display of Richest users from all members? Also an event can not be deleted after created there is no error
The Richest users display cannot be removed at this time. It's a common request, but due to the way the tabs work it's not easy to implement at this time. It's on my radar for future improvements.

The event issue has been hotfixed in the latest version.
There quick to respond to reviews But not support forums lol i am sorry if someone were to pay 250.00 to remove "COMMUNITY PLATFORM BY XENFORO" Why would they want an addon to add back in "PARTS OF THIS SITE POWERED BY XENFORO"
These aren't the support forums, this is: https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/forums/dragonbyte-credits.414/

Also, I didn't receive an alert w.r.t. your post. Sorry for missing it.
IMO, if you paid for XF branding removal I say just edit the phrase to exclude the XF reference. As long as you leave the DragonByte branding you have not violated the addon on branding terms.
@DragonByte Tech
That's perfectly acceptable :)

Thinking about it, you're correct in that adding "XenForo" to the footer is superfluous. I'll remove that particular wording from all addons starting with the XF 2.3 versions (which are currently in development).

@DragonByte Tech
Thinking about it, you're correct in that adding "XenForo" to the footer is superfluous. I'll remove that particular wording from all addons starting with the XF 2.3 versions (which are currently in development).
@day_tona2 🙂 More flys w/ honey than vinegar...

The Richest users display cannot be removed at this time. It's a common request, but due to the way the tabs work it's not easy to implement at this time. It's on my radar for future improvements.

The event issue has been hotfixed in the latest version.

These aren't the support forums, this is: https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/forums/dragonbyte-credits.414/

Also, I didn't receive an alert w.r.t. your post. Sorry for missing it.

Thanks for the reply i will post requests in the link you supplied. I did download put the files in not sure if i am missing anything as i still can not delete an event.

Back
Top Bottom