California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the UK the loser in civil litigation pays the winners costs, including attorney's fees.
Which is likely the reason why they have pushed so hard for the California case... being they know they have no case, but desire to tie the new startup down through sucking as much funding out as possible for legal matters, add stress to the directors, which directly affects XF productivity. IB will lose a lot of money with the UK case... but XF will lose a lot of money having to defend in California. I wish IB would just go broke and be done with it...

I was also one of the ones that saw the lawsuit and came straight over here. I have been with Vbulletin since 2003 so I remember the good old days. I bought my first License last week and will continue to support a great forum software. There are a lot of sales that XF will take from every forum software , not just vb. Bigger picture people lol

I was also one of the ones that saw the lawsuit and came straight over here. I have been with Vbulletin since 2003 so I remember the good old days. I bought my first License last week and will continue to support a great forum software. There are a lot of sales that XF will take from every forum software , not just vb. Bigger picture people lol

We need documents. I want to read the Judge's decision :D

Does anyone have the document or remembers what claims 1-6 were? I cant seem to find it.

Maybe I missed, it, but I cant seem to find the original complaint, only the motion to dismiss and thereafter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom