• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have outdated templates... how do I fix that?
If you've made any customizations to those templates, revert the templates (click on the template within the template list, then you'll see a Revert button), then re-add those customizations after the template has been reverted.

So, on 1.1.0 Beta 3, the media system works perfectly but on my 1.0.3 version of Xenforo, I get the error when I submit URLs. Was this made specifically for 1.1.0?

Edit: Actually, it's doing the same thing now on the 1.1.0 Beta 3.

Virtually Gifted - Error
Media URL did not retrieve valid data.

I just tried this video,
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
, but it's basically any video on youtube.

XenForo 1.1.0 beta 3 and latest XenMedio version:

This feature is not working correctly, I have this setting enabled, but when a user clicks on a media thread, they are not redirected to the media and comment page.
It loads thread page with [medio=full]1538[/medio] media bb code also not working.

medio.webp

This feature is not working correctly, I have this setting enabled, but when a user clicks on a media thread, they are not redirected to the media and comment page.
It loads thread page with [medio=full]1538[/medio] media bb code also not working.

View attachment 20340

for me its working.

View attachment 20340
That means media 1538 no longer exists... it has probably been deleted.

That means media 1538 no longer exists... it has probably been deleted.
No. There's a server error too.
On media submit url, forum.com/media/submit when i hit "submit media" button, i got server error on next page:
Code:
Argument 4 passed to XenForo_Model_Thread::markThreadRead() must be an array, integer given, called in /home/user/public_html/library/EWRmedio/Model/Threads.php on line 30 and defined

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 1651
XenForo_Model_Thread->markThreadRead() in EWRmedio/Model/Threads.php at line 30
EWRmedio_Model_Threads->buildThread() in EWRmedio/Model/Media.php at line 201
EWRmedio_Model_Media->updateMedia() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 191
EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->_inputSubmit() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 144
EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionSubmit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/public_html/index.php at line 13

I checked on media main page, video was posted and thread was also created with [medio=full]1538[/medio] bb code, but that thread do not redirect you to the media page.

I'm guessing there is just no fix for this error?

Virtually Gifted - Error
Media URL did not retrieve valid data.

bummer.

Hey,

Whats the Name of the Mode, to show the latest Media in the Sidebar? I saw this in another Forum, the recent Media Videos.

if the you clean up a spammer, the videos submitted by that spammer is not deleted. I have to delete them manually

I have created a playlist of youtube videos.. How can I include the playlist on forum post? So everyone could watch it?
Anyone?

Another question.. when you have the "Auto Thread Forum" selected it posts the thread with "Media:" prefix. "Media: my video title" for example. How can I remove the prefix without editing it manually?

Solved it: you have to edit phrase: create_media_thread_title ^^

Thanks

No. There's a server error too.
On media submit url, forum.com/media/submit when i hit "submit media" button, i got server error on next page:
Code:
Argument 4 passed to XenForo_Model_Thread::markThreadRead() must be an array, integer given, called in /home/user/public_html/library/EWRmedio/Model/Threads.php on line 30 and defined

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 1651
XenForo_Model_Thread->markThreadRead() in EWRmedio/Model/Threads.php at line 30
EWRmedio_Model_Threads->buildThread() in EWRmedio/Model/Media.php at line 201
EWRmedio_Model_Media->updateMedia() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 191
EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->_inputSubmit() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 144
EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionSubmit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/public_html/index.php at line 13

I checked on media main page, video was posted and thread was also created with [medio=full]1538[/medio] bb code, but that thread do not redirect you to the media page.
I got the same error. What is the resolution of the problem? Did you make?

I got the same error. What is the resolution of the problem? Did you make?
XF 1.1 is unsupported. Until it hits release, or release candidate, I'm not updating my mods to support it. When you run beta software, this is a risk you take.

Hi,

I seem to be having an issue with the premium addon.

Ive added a .mp3 file to /data/local
On the sumbission page ive entered video:DoverCastle.mp3

However it comes back with this error:

Media URL did not match any supported services.

Any tips at all on where I may be going wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom