• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think carl is just confused about what this mod is... Its not a calendar, its an rsvp system. Rsvp systems don't have all day events because that assumes the doors open at 12am... How do you rsvp for a game release?

Im sorry that i want his mod to be the best one available to cater for all needs ;)

Anyways - how do i rename the stream URL to read "Ticket info"

Also when trying to book in times why does the event have to last for 5 hours - the only way to edit is to manually go back in and edit the event once posted, also finally when i have posted events it looks like theres a problem with pulling in the avatar - pic attached.

Screen shot 2010-12-05 at 18.40.33.webp

I think carl is just confused about what this mod is... Its not a calendar, its an rsvp system. Rsvp systems don't have all day events because that assumes the doors open at 12am... How do you rsvp for a game release?

A game release is still an event. Anyways we shall have to agree to disagree on this.

Server Error

call_user_func(EWRatendo_Install::installCode) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. call_user_func()inXenForo/Model/AddOn.phpat line214
  3. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml()inXenForo/Model/AddOn.phpat line169
  4. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile()inXenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.phpat line180
  5. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line303
  6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line132
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run()in/home1/mazzakon/public_html/977talks/forums/admin.phpat line13
I am getting this error :( I am currently in beta 4 any help would be great if it's my mistake or something to do with Add-on .

I Uploaded everything first :) and tried installing the xml file that's what i get there :(

I think these errors are due to you not setting up a forum in the options in your admin CP. Also ensure all permissions are setup for the user groups.

events.webp

Server Error

call_user_func(EWRatendo_Install::installCode) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. call_user_func()inXenForo/Model/AddOn.phpat line214
  3. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml()inXenForo/Model/AddOn.phpat line169
  4. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile()inXenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.phpat line180
  5. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line303
  6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line132
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run()in/home1/mazzakon/public_html/977talks/forums/admin.phpat line13
I am getting this error :( I am currently in beta 4 any help would be great if it's my mistake or something to do with Add-on .

Try post above :P

I think these errors are due to you not setting up a forum in the options in your admin CP. Also ensure all permissions are setup for the user groups.

View attachment 7048

But first you need to be able to upload the Add-on (xml) file in your ACP right ? I don't see the option ..I am getting that error while trying to upload .xml file in ACP .

After uploading the files, then the xml file. Yes.

Uploaded the Main file to my Xenforo root first > Yes
Then extracted the file on root > Yes
Tried installing Add-on (.xml file in ACP) > Yes, thats where i am getting this error .

Uploaded the Main file to my Xenforo root first > Yes
Then extracted the file on root > Yes
Tried installing Add-on (.xml file in ACP) > Yes, thats where i am getting this error .

What is the error exactly?

You should follow the instructions on the first page exactly. Basically download xenatendo and extract it on your desktop, there should be a library and a js foldert. You should upload the contents of the js folder you just extracted to the js folder in your forum directory and the same with the library folder. Then you should be installing it like the screenshot below.

xf.webp

What is the error exactly?

You should follow the instructions on the first page exactly. Basically download xenatendo and extract it on your desktop, there should be a library and a js foldert. You should upload the contents of the js folder you just extracted to the js folder in your forum directory and the same with the library folder. Then you should be installing it like the screenshot below.

View attachment 7050

Thanks let me re-do it all again :)

Ah great it worked finally ...One thing i see it created events Tab in default template but in another template this is what i see :

example.webp

This mod is great is there any chance to get a limit on the members that can go to the meeting and also have a no limit setting ?

Ah great it worked finally ...One thing i see it created events Tab in default template but in another template this is what i see :

View attachment 7056

I'm guessing that has something to do with beta 4 changing the templates or something like that. I had some issues also. You will have to ask whoever made that template to update it for beta 4. I think that should fix your issues

I suspect that the Navigation Tab changes in Beta4 are the issue.

Removal of Home Tab/Link
If you do not enter a home URL in the options, the "Home" tab and link in the bread crumb will no longer appear.​

Multiple Navigation Tab Positions for Developers
Developers utilizing the navigation_tabs event can now choose the position where their new tab will appear.​

Additionally, if a user does not enter a home URL, the first tab inserted into the "home" position will assume that duty. Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom