Show IP address

grahampp

I must be missing something obvious but I can not get the posters IP address to display in threads. I want it to be visible to admins only and thought that setting display IP address to 'allow' in Admin group permissions would do it but nothing shows. Help please!

There is an IP link at the bottom of each post. Click that link to view the IP.
Where? I'm an admin and I do not see this link. Is there a setting in the admin control panel that I can use to make it show?

Edit: I figured it out. I had to go into the moderator area and select things there... Geebus...

Last edited:
Where? I'm an admin and I do not see this link. Is there a setting in the admin control panel that I can use to make it show?
In the user group permissions, make sure you have View IP addresses set and nothing set to NEVER for it.

It shows up in the list where you see Report | Edit | Delete | Etc for posts:

report.webp

Also try changing to the default theme or disabling all addons if that doesn't help.

In the user group permissions, make sure you have View IP addresses set and nothing set to NEVER for it.

It shows up in the list where you see Report | Edit | Delete | Etc for posts:

View attachment 302794

Also try changing to the default theme or disabling all addons if that doesn't help.
Yeah, I figured it out. I went into the Groups & Permissions area, then clicked on Moderator, clicked my name and viola suddenly there was a list of checkboxes that needed to be checked. LOL

Top Bottom