[OzzModz] Badges

[OzzModz] Badges 2.3.6 Beta 1

No permission to download
I want to report a bug @Ozzy47 @Painbaker
The feature badge is always displayed no matter if you disable it. I'm referring to "Added ability to unfeature stacked badges" which was introduced in latest version. If you unfeature all the badges of a user, they are all displayed

Last edited:
1716828356435.webp

How can I change the URL of the help page? I want to translate, so I want to change it to /index.php?help/insignias
This is in the help page.

It would be interesting in the next update to add two options that I find interesting for the settings.

The first is that we can define the number of badges to show. I want to show 5, but I have no option. It would also be interesting if, if this option exists in the future, it could define how many badges could appear per line.
-> I found the option on Permissions.

Another suggestion is for Tiers. I liked the idea, but those numbers that appear at the top take up space. There is no option to make it invisible in the places I mentioned before and for that reason I had to delete the Tiers. This is because with that bug that changes the position of the avatar (leaving the avatar too high and leaving a white space below) when we have the Tier taking up space, the avatar rises even higher.

I hope that in the next update, with these possibilities in the options, I can use it again because I liked this option. I think there could be more ways to show the Badge Tier (like an overlay) and other options. Having the ability to choose what I want to show or not would be perfect.

And as a last suggestion... That suggestion they posted about rarity like they do on the Invision Community. It's perfect! It would be great if there was a way to define the rarity of a badge and add a stamp to highlight the rarity like it does in Invision Community.

Sorry for the recent posts. But it's because I'm really having a lot of fun with this Addon learning, configuring... I liked it a lot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom