Is There A Forum Style Gallery?

I'd like to see some different xenForo forums or style galleries to get an idea of what looks are possible. I haven't been able to find links on the company website or here in the forums. Can some kind soul point me in the right direction? Thanks.

I'd like to see some different xenForo forums or style galleries to get an idea of what looks are possible. I haven't been able to find links on the company website or here in the forums. Can some kind soul point me in the right direction? Thanks.
There's also this link here https://www.themehouse.com
If stuck you might be able to get @Mike Creuzer to help you or somebody else to help you.

The vast majority look to be common-or-garden forums. I like the Purse forum on this list because it's airy, stylish, and modern - all without compromising navigability and legibility. So I'll need to find a good theme designer (I'm actually a qualified designer myself, but almost no knowledge of HTML and CSS). Recommendations are welcome, my friends...

For sure! Most of the sites I've seen are simply color variations on the default. My members are all very sick or dying people who don't have the time or energy to figure out overly nested or complex navigation. Legibility is a must, too, so reversed white-on-black is a big no-no. In terms of looks, what kicks me in the heart is warm, welcoming, airy, optimistic, 21st century modern but not clinical or gimmicky.

I need to be able to slot in my own banner image (sunrise over Earth from space, symbolizing hope). I've tricked out the vile phpBB default with a nice modern style by Arty and MrGaby, but it's still a pig in a fur coat because the underlying architecture is creaking and painful to work with. Thus the move to xenForo.

I may be talking to you soon, my friend...

Namaste,

David.

For sure! Most of the sites I've seen are simply color variations on the default. My members are all very sick or dying people who don't have the time or energy to figure out overly nested or complex navigation. Legibility is a must, too, so reversed white-on-black is a big no-no. In terms of looks, what kicks me in the heart is warm, welcoming, airy, optimistic, 21st century modern but not clinical or gimmicky.

I need to be able to slot in my own banner image (sunrise over Earth from space, symbolizing hope). I've tricked out the vile phpBB default with a nice modern style by Arty and MrGaby, but it's still a pig in a fur coat because the underlying architecture is creaking and painful to work with. Thus the move to xenForo.

I may be talking to you soon, my friend...

Namaste,

David.

If you like @Arty 's stuff on phpBB you could always check his stuff out here: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/authors/arty.13588/ could be what you're looking for.

Woah! I may have found what I want in Themehouse. Thank you, @carntheroos4eva.
You're welcome David.

There are lots of awesome themes in there.

Ones i've used in the past for xf1 were amazing and made the forum look great.

Ones that i use today for xf 2 are just as great.

my members loved the #rekt theme for xf 1.

Waiting to see if @Mike Creuzer and his team will eventually bring that one over to xf 2.

I like the Purse forum on this list because it's airy, stylish, and modern - all without compromising navigability and legibility. So I'll need to find a good theme designer (I'm actually a qualified designer myself, but almost no knowledge of HTML and CSS).
Woah! I may have found what I want in Themehouse. Thank you, @carntheroos4eva.

Funny you should mention that, PurseForum was a custom project we did a year or two ago :P

Top Bottom