[DBTech] DragonByte SEO URLs to XenForo 2

[DBTech] DragonByte SEO URLs to XenForo 2 1.2.0

No permission to download
A third install , fresh db - imported vb content - tried to import seo urls - 0 found. I am unable to enable retain content id. So, i figure I will try it with an empty board. I do the same minus converting the initial content, force the import from the SQL/SEO information and still, it says there is content on an empty database and unable to check retain content id.

suggestions are welcomed.

Hi all, I have the same problem ([E_WARNING] Undefined array key "dbtech_dbseo_rewrite_rule_attachment_attachment" ) but I don't understand what the solution is. I've already imported the vbulletin forum to xenforo and put the site live. I can't redo the import again. Thank you.

two ways to resolve i posted regarding this. Also, was the URLformats.php file generated?

Should this just be left installed for ever? Or is there a period of time where it should be considered old URLs are likely not that popular anymore and it can just be removed?

Should this just be left installed for ever? Or is there a period of time where it should be considered old URLs are likely not that popular anymore and it can just be removed?
You should probably keep a look at your site activity logs and see just how often the old urls are being requested. Though any direct links to old urls would break on uninstall.

I recommend leaving it. Even if Google stopped fetching the old *URLs, you still need to redirect links from outside sites which may never change.

*I've seen Google refetch old URLs over a decade later!

Last edited:
I recommend leaving it. Even if Google stopped fetching the old *URLs, you still need to redirect links from outside site which may never change.

*I've seen Google refetch old URLs over a decade later!
Especially if older sites are linking to them.

It's also worth mentioning that this plugin does nothing unless your users are hitting a 404, in which case it attempts to match a DBSEO formatted URL before throwing back either a redirect or a 404.

In other words, there's no real reason not to have this installed. If a future XF update breaks this, I'll also update it because I personally use it.

I was getting the same error as others here:
Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Undefined array key "dbtech_dbseo_rewrite_rule_attachment_attachment" in src/addons/DBTech/Redirect/Util/Url.php at line 868

Downgrading to PHP 7.2, running the importer, then going back to PHP 8 fixed the issue.

Pretty cool to have my old URLs working in Xenforo!

Top Bottom