xfImage [Deleted]

When making a category:
Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'cat_display' in 'field list'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1612
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1601
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1393
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in xfImage/ControllerAdmin/Index/Cats.php at line 104
  9. xfImage_ControllerAdmin_Index_Cats->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Ok back to XenForo and the RM. Now I'm working on finishing the features and bug fixes that have been reported.

Im gettig the cat display error in my adincp when trying to create a category

3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in xfImage/ControllerAdmin/Index/Cats.php at line 104
  9. xfImage_ControllerAdmin_Index_Cats->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/v2/admin.php at line 13
and this on the front end when I try to visit ishop

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'cat_parent' in 'where clause'

4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in xfImage/Model/Cats.php at line 29
  6. xfImage_Model_Cats->getActiveCategories() in xfImage/ControllerPublic/Index.php at line 26
  7. xfImage_ControllerPublic_Index->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/v2/index.php at line 13

Last edited:
what version is running on your site??
Latest version 2.0c

Im gettig the cat display error in my adincp when trying to create a category

11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/v2/admin.php at line 13
and this on the front end when I try to visit ishop

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'cat_parent' in 'where clause'

4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in xfImage/Model/Cats.php at line 29
  6. xfImage_Model_Cats->getActiveCategories() in xfImage/ControllerPublic/Index.php at line 26
  7. xfImage_ControllerPublic_Index->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/v2/index.php at line 13
I won't be looking at any bug reports here anymore. Any and all need to be posted to my site.

I won't be looking at any bug reports here anymore. Any and all need to be posted to my site.
Oh you know, I would report bugs on your site, but you know what, even after I make YET ANOTHER ACCOUNT for your site... I don't have access to the xfimage subforum that you give a link to as the support site for this plugin.

Please just go back to using Xenforo.com for support as clearly whatever you're trying to do here isn't working...

and the download for the file in the RM here still says external site.

Latest version 2.0c

So non of the previous has changed then?? still the big white space under the images on profile page. Images stacked one below the other in one long line ??

[quote="Mythotical, post: 641665, member: 122

I won't be looking at any bug reports here anymore. Any and all need to be posted to my site.[/quote]

I would post there if I could but I cant.

I cant even uninstall this properly. did you create xfimage from scratch or update code from xfuser, because on trying to uninstall it said a xfuser field wasn't found. I have never had xfuser installed on the board I have installed xfimage on

your gonna after give support here because no one can post on your site and its gonna feck some boards up.

most of it has uninstalled but I still get the ishop nav tab

:edit

Unknown table 'xfuserplus_cat

Last edited:
I cant even uninstall this properly. did you create xfimage from scratch or update code from xfuser, because on trying to uninstall it said a xfuser field wasn't found. I have never had xfuser installed on the board I have installed xfimage on

your gonna after give support here because no one can post on your site and its gonna feck some boards up.

most of it has uninstalled but I still get the ishop nav tab

:edit

Unknown table 'xfuserplus_cat
Grrrrrrr, open Install.php and find all instances of xfuserplus_ and change to xfimage_ then you can uninstall.

You should be able to post, I went back to XenForo and I created an xfImage forum so bug reports can be posted.

Contact me on live chat from my site and we will get your posting stuff figured out.

Oh you know, I would report bugs on your site, but you know what, even after I make YET ANOTHER ACCOUNT for your site... I don't have access to the xfimage subforum that you give a link to as the support site for this plugin.

Please just go back to using Xenforo.com for support as clearly whatever you're trying to do here isn't working...

and the download for the file in the RM here still says external site.
I already did, if you clicked the link above you would see I'm back to XenForo and you should have an account already, your username is Autonamus, just need to reset your password as I put a temp password in when creating the account.

I already did, if you clicked the link above you would see I'm back to XenForo and you should have an account already, your username is Autonamus, just need to reset your password as I put a temp password in when creating the account.
Words got lost in translation, when you said you were back on XF and the RM people like myself were thinking you meant here, not your own site.

Also, still no forum for xfimage

After some thinking I decided to handle free mod support here on XF and my premium mods support will be handled on my site. This will start as soon as I have v2.1 of xfImage ready to release.

Mythotical updated xfImage with a new update entry:

3 Fixes, 2 Additions, 2 Changes

• Fixed error when installing with an extra comma that shouldn't be there
  • Fixed adding of categories looking for fields that don't exist
  • Fixed alerts
  • Added new alerts template
  • Added code to insert into content type for alerts
  • Changed entire layout and display
    • v2.1.1 will include the display fix when viewing another members stock
  • Changed options dropping unneeded options

Read the rest of this update entry...

Screen Shot 2013-09-26 at 22.12.49.webp

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'cat_display' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

I know the problem, you need to uninstall the old version and install this version. I have not yet converted this to step install version.

I know the problem, you need to uninstall the old version and install this version. I have not yet converted this to step install version.
Uninstalled, deleted all files, reinstalled and still getting the same error.

Also, you most recent update here on XF.com still has the broken install file with the xfuserplus lines in it, so it wont uninstall...

Top Bottom