[XenCustomize] Ad Between the Nodes

[XenCustomize] Ad Between the Nodes [Paid] 1.1.0

No permission to buy ($6.99)

Veer

Veer submitted a new resource:

Ad Between the Nodes - Effortless placement of advertisement code between XenForo node categories

XenCustomize’s Ad Between the Nodes add-on offers a seamless solution for placing your advertisement code between XenForo node categories. Say goodbye to tedious template editing! With our user-friendly interface, adding and positioning your ads is a breeze.

Currently supporting up to 3 advertisement blocks, we are open to adding more upon request. Enable or disable ads at your convenience, easily enter XenForo category node IDs, and enjoy the freedom of using HTML and XenForo template...

Read more about this resource...

Veer updated [XenCustomize] Ad Between the Nodes with a new update entry:

1.1.0 - Feature update

Ad Between The Nodes v1.1.0 Update 📣

Here's what's new:
  • More Ad Space:
    Now insert up to 7 advertisement blocks between nodes, increasing from the previous 3.
  • User-Friendly Interface:
    Enjoy easier navigation with a tabbed interface on the advertisement blocks options page, optimized for better usability.

Important Upgrade Notes:​

1. This version involves file changes. When upgrading, be sure to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yes, up to 7 ads between the node categories. More can be added as an update. Just let me know how many you require?

I think that you need to find a way for us to be able to add positions in the Admincp. It shouldn't be fixed how many positions there will be.

Because each forum will be different.

I think that you need to find a way for us to be able to add positions in the Admincp. It shouldn't be fixed how many positions there will be.

Because each forum will be different.
I appreciate your feedback! :) While our add-on is designed to offer predefined ad positions, we're always ready to expand it based on user requests. Thank you for your understanding!

Top Bottom