[XenCrea] Header & Background Evolved [Paid] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 10469
  • Start date Start date
Hello,

1) For no repeat the background, edit xencrea_header.css template and remplace :

HTML:
    <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.XenCrea_Scroll_HeaderImageActive} == 1">
        #headerMover #header
        {
            background: url({$xenOptions.xencrea_scroll_headerpath}) !important;
            background-position: {$xenOptions.XenCrea_Scroll_BackgroundAlignmentX} {$xenOptions.XenCrea_Scroll_BackgroundAlignmentY} !important;
        }
    </xen:if>
By =>
HTML:
    <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.XenCrea_Scroll_HeaderImageActive} == 1">
        #headerMover #header
        {
            background: url({$xenOptions.xencrea_scroll_headerpath}) !important;
            background-position: {$xenOptions.XenCrea_Scroll_BackgroundAlignmentX} {$xenOptions.XenCrea_Scroll_BackgroundAlignmentY} !important;
            background-repeat: no-repeat !important;
        }
    </xen:if>

Possible value for background-repeat property: no-repeat, repeat-x, repeat-y.

Css enable repeat by default, I'd probably do an update to be able to manage it from the addon.

2) It depends on the style used and if the author have changed the moderatorbar I feel you're the second person on a 30ène to have this problem, I would force this behavior for the next version of whatever the style used to finally settle this problem.

If previous code not work, add this code at the end of your extra.css for problem:

Code:
#moderatorBar .pageContent {
  z-index: 1000;
}
#moderatorBar .pageContent a {
  z-index: 1200;
}

Hi,

Thank you for the response, seem to be making some progress :)

Issue 1 is now resolved, but I still have to enter the "height of header" to be less than the image size height. My current header is now 1920x200px, but I have to put the "height of header" to about 145px for it to display correctly (and look like your example images).

Issue 2 is not fixed after adding the code. Checked on 2 different browsers, and using the different styles I have.

Regards, Gary

Issue 2 is not fixed after adding the code. Checked on 2 different browsers, and using the different styles I have.

Can you give me a admin access (in private message) for look and fix problem please ?

Hi, the problem => your style.

The problem is the same when the addon is disabled.
The problem is that the div that contain the logo was modified by the author of the style and it became too big and overlaps the bar moderation.

Zone red is not correct:

2QFov.png

Notify the author of the style for resolve the problem.
In the meantime, here is a solution that will solve your problem:

Bad code ==>

HTML:
html.Public #logo {
    top: -20px !important;
}

I have added a temporary solution in your extra.css (for "lightstyle" style):

Good code (for bugfix only)=>

HTML:
/* XenCrea - Style Fix */

html.Public #logo {
    width: 300px !important;
    position: relative;
    top: 0px !important;
}

/* XenCrea - End */

2QFMr.jpg

Hi,

Is this the same for the other style? I run 2 styles, one dark which is by PixelExit and a light one which is based on the default XF style. I get the same issue on both.

Appreciate your help so far :)

Gary

Yes, it's the same problem, they must use the same basic style (example: master style) or have been created by the same author and the bug is present on all your favorite styles.

Ok, that all makes sense!

It's not the biggest issue in the world, as I can manually enter the address for the ACP until I can get it sorted (I normally use the dark theme).

Many thanks for fantastic support :)

Gary

For customers who use the addon daily, do not hesitate to give him a rating please :)

Question: Do you anticipate having a feature which allows a specific background be used for specific nodes? I was thinking it would be nice to have the image relate to the topic of the node.

Hello, for now only the background is random, for the background and node, perhaps for a future release.

Question: Do you anticipate having a feature which allows a specific background be used for specific nodes? I was thinking it would be nice to have the image relate to the topic of the node.

@Zephyr this would also fulfill my needs if ever under possible consideration. I will certainly make the purchase then.

Thank you!

The activate background text boxes are greyed out for me and I cant randomize the background :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom